Wow...Nobody is giving us much of a chance

Rudyc80

Its shocking to me how most feel we suck that bad. I really think this can be a 10 win team, for example Meril Hodge on ESPN tonight said our o-line was a disaster against the jags last week and we will get beat up by the Raiders......i thought the o-line played well but he claims they had no movement but the bottom line is, WE ARE A BETTER DAMN TEAM THEN THE RAIDERS AND IT DOESNT MATTER WHERE THE DAMN GAME IS.....WE WILL WIN and it pisses me off nobody is giving us a frigiin chance in hell at winning this stevestojan. WE CAN AND WILL WIN and make all these so called experts look like jackasses and get some damn respect back in Buffalo.

its morons like Hodge who praise the Packers crappy defense but spits on ours....screw espn and the media....i just hope the Bills players are hearing this BS and wanna prove to themselves and everyone they are for real.

Its time for this team to seriously step up and give the fans what they deserve!

I was watching Playbook on NFL network yesterday and was surprised when pretty much everyone in the studio said that the Bills should win this game going away. So it's not everybody that's picking the Raiders.

Its shocking to me how most feel we suck that bad. I really think this can be a 10 win team, for example Meril Hodge on ESPN tonight said our o-line was a disaster against the jags last week and we will get beat up by the Raiders......i thought the o-line played well but he claims they had no movement but the bottom line is, WE ARE A BETTER DAMN TEAM THEN THE RAIDERS AND IT DOESNT MATTER WHERE THE DAMN GAME IS.....WE WILL WIN and it pisses me off nobody is giving us a frigiin chance in hell at winning this stevestojan. WE CAN AND WILL WIN and make all these so called experts look like jackasses and get some damn respect back in Buffalo.

its morons like Hodge who praise the Packers crappy defense but spits on ours....screw espn and the media....i just hope the Bills players are hearing this BS and wanna prove to themselves and everyone they are for real.

Its time for this team to seriously step up and give the fans what they deserve!

35723[/snapback]

And Meril Hodge is about as good an NFL analysist as he was a running back!!! Don't take what he says too seriously.