Raiders/Bills Injury Report- D Cup

AKC

Among the alcohol soaked bruised and battered egos from the Raider loss, we additionally suffered a couple of material injuries-

Apparently that trench I dug behind the garage last week was too inviting for Big Bob come "bedtime" after the game. Luckily his knees saved him from damaging any other body parts. See the link below-

As for Kelly The Dog's parking skills, let's just say the tow strap on his vehicle was required BEFORE he had his first adult beverage. This just looked to him like the proper place to "squirrel away" a city vehicle ;-)

D Cup Casualties

Among the alcohol soaked bruised and battered egos from the Raider loss, we additonally suffered a couple of material injuries-

Apparently that trench I dug behind the garage last week was too inviting for Big Bob come "bedtime" after the game. Luckily his knees saved him from damaging any other body parts. See the link below-

As for Kelly The Dog's parking skills, let's just say the tow strap on his vehicle was required BEFORE he had his first adult beverage. This just looked to him like the proper place to "squirrel away" a city vehicle ;-)

D Cup Casualties

488241[/snapback]

Since the 1940s or 1950s, most people in non-third world countries actually have asphalt or concrete on their driveways, not quicksand.

Since the 1940s or 1950s, most people in non-third world countries actually have asphalt or concrete on their driveways, not quicksand.

488297[/snapback]

You were near Chile's favorite "excavation" area- I can only conclude the "quicksand" you're referring to is something you should get out of your shoe treads right away.

Who owns the D cup????????????

Hope we won on the golf course, cause we got murdered on the field.

488377[/snapback]

Sadly the D Cup will be held at Clancy's Bar until the next match between the Bills and Raiders.

The golf course is our only sanctuary, but by a much smaller margin than our opponents on the football field managed.

Geez...trenches, quicksand, are you turning your house into a bunker or something AKC?

488453[/snapback]

The trench is for an honorable cause- I'm putting a "waterless" urinal in the corner of the garage and draining it down to a lower property. Since I have a full bar in the basement entered through a door in the garage it will provide a convenient spot to avoid accidents just like Big Bob's.

And LA- that's not mud on those kness, it's blood. That should change your line of inquiry ;-)

Among the alcohol soaked bruised and battered egos from the Raider loss, we additonally suffered a couple of material injuries-

D Cup Casualties

488241[/snapback]

That's just freakin' beautiful! I'm jealous.

That's just freakin' beautiful!  I'm jealous.

488668[/snapback]

We could have used your "expertise" over the weekend. I'm guessing nothing at McAfee would have been missed :mellow:

:doh:  :doh:  :lol:

Good job with that avatar... :P

488741[/snapback]

Thanks. KnightRider made it for me (or at least pointed me to it, so he gets the props.)

Probably due for a change next week.