THUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

wwovince

The look of champions is in them.  And Theo Epstein is a genious for pulling off that Cabrera trade.  He was looking to win now.  Cabrera's defense is part of the reason why the Red Sox defense is improved.

35807[/snapback]

And that is the look of what? A bunch of high school drop outs. If they win the WS, they will be the most raggedy lookin bunch of players ever. But I am sure they will not give 2 ***** what they look like.

And that is the look of what?  A bunch of high school drop outs.  If they win the WS, they will be the most raggedy lookin bunch of players ever. But I am sure they will not give 2 ***** what they look like.

And why should they? <_<

And that is the look of what?  A bunch of high school drop outs.  If they win the WS, they will be the most raggedy lookin bunch of players ever. But I am sure they will not give 2 ***** what they look like.

35809[/snapback]

and what does this have to do with anything?

35809[/snapback]

Your utter lack of insight is probably based on a dearth of knowledge. Way back in the late seventies the Yanks had a ragtag, ungroomed, boozing group led by alchies Martin and Lemon (MGRS). They were highly successful as the BRONX ZOO