Just Once this Decade

plenzmd1

Here was Kelsays remark in the paper.

"I think the character of the team is built through adversity," said defensive end Chris Kelsay. "How we respond, how we stay together, how we keep plugging away at each individual's job is going to determine how this season ends up for us."

What I'd like to hear.

"I think the character of this team is built by how we respond to success. How we respond to being in the drivers seat in the division will be a test for us."

Shoudn't charcater already be there? Or do you need to constanly lose to attain it?

Here was Kelsays remark in the paper.

"I think the character of the team is built through adversity," said defensive end Chris Kelsay. "How we respond, how we stay together, how we keep plugging away at each individual's job is going to determine how this season ends up for us."

What I'd like to hear.

"I think the character of this team is built by how we respond to success. How we respond to being in the drivers seat in the division will be a test for us."

Shoudn't charcater already be there? Or do you need to constanly lose to attain it?

487707[/snapback]

Good point plenz. I think a team with character would have beaten a 1-4 Oakland team last week to give the franchise sole possession of 1st place in the division for the first time in 9 years. If they think losing builds character, I'm sure they will be chock full of it on Monday.