Its not impossible...

Its sad, its taking a page out of fantasy island, and well it damn near just doesn't make a whole hell of a lot of sense but...being a bills fan till the end its actually quite simple.. WIN!!!! darn it just win the game!! I don't care how you do it, who does it, or how long it takes just go into foxboro with the confindence everybody know's they have and win... You can't tell me, that its not in the back of London Fletchers mind, Nate Clements mind, Eric Moulds Mind, and everybody else that's been on this team since the blow out in kansas city a couple seasons ago, and the blow it in new england last season...We're horrible on sunday night football infront of a national audience, no question no doubt about it..Time for a change don't you think? hell I do !! and I Think they think that to.. The patriots are not the patriots of old , even though people make them out to be because they're playing us this sunday...they're 3-3 people!! they are a meteocre team up to this point..are they better then us?? absolutely!! does that make them unbeatable?? absolutely NOT..Everything seems to be in new englands favor for this game, teddy bruschi coming back, the bye week, blah blah blah...I refuse to sit here and believe that we should just pack it in because of a bad game in oakland..were we horrible?? darn right we were!! and what better a game to fix those mistakes then against the champs on sunday night? I plan on going into this game with plenty of optimism and hope...If the bills win sunday, heads will turn...and at least for a week the critics will be silenced...

Its sad, its taking a page out of fantasy island, and well it damn near just doesn't make a whole hell of a lot of sense but...being a bills fan till the end its actually quite simple.. WIN!!!! darn it just win the game!! I don't care how you do it, who does it, or how long it takes just go into foxboro with the confindence everybody know's they have and win... You can't tell me, that its not in the back of London Fletchers mind, Nate Clements mind, Eric Moulds Mind, and everybody else that's been on this team since the blow out in kansas city a couple seasons ago, and the blow it in new england last season...We're horrible on sunday night football infront of a national audience, no question no doubt about it..Time for a change don't you think? hell I do !! and I Think they think that to.. The patriots are not the patriots of old , even though people make them out to be because they're playing us this sunday...they're 3-3 people!! they are a meteocre team up to this point..are they better then us?? absolutely!! does that make them unbeatable?? absolutely NOT..Everything seems to be in new englands favor for this game, teddy bruschi coming back, the bye week, blah blah blah...I refuse to sit here and believe that we should just pack it in because of a bad game in oakland..were we horrible?? darn right we were!! and what better a game to fix those mistakes then against the champs on sunday night? I plan on going into this game with plenty of optimism and hope...If the bills win sunday, heads will turn...and at least for a week the critics will be silenced...

487649[/snapback]

Paragraphs Please.

You got to BILL-ieve. Nothing is impossible and we can beat the Pats. They just need to let Willis stuff it up in there and then keep them honest with the deep ball. They need to start throwing the deep ball to keep teams out of the box all the time.

The games have to be played and the Bills have a chance to win. As we all know anything can happen. However, as far as this season goes it would be completely out of character for the Bills to beat the Pats. They have done absolutely nothing to lead anyone to believe that they have a chance of beating the Pats. Even though the Pats seem to have their own problems, they haven't fallen to the level of the Bills. I don't think they have a chance.

That said. If the Bills are going to make anything of the season they must win this week. They are on national tv, they were beaten badly in their last game and haven't played well all year, the Pats might be ripe for the picking. If the Bills have it in them, they'll win this week. If they don't, they won't make the playoffs.