HOW DO WE WIN ON SUNDAY

B-Dawg12

You fellow Bills fans make me sick. We are supposed to be supporting this team when were down and when were winning. Quit whinning like a bunch a ladies and pull your heads out of your butt. Glad were not football players or we would lose every game. Put the past behind us and move forward and support this team and stop jumping on and off the bandwagon. Either your with this team through the thick and the thin or your not a Bills fan. Get a grip people and start supporting your football team. You talk about this team talking smack and that they should just shut up and play. I agree. But you as fans are doing the same thing. Your talking a bunch of crap. Bills fans unite baby!!! Lets get with it and let the red, white, and blue flow through our bloodstreams.

487684[/snapback]

[/quote)What's the matter CROW sales a little sloooow this week, now your saying we jumped off the bandwagon.....In case you haven't noticed the bandwagon is fully loaded but the tires are all FLAT!!!

Head up my butt prediction Bills 42 Pats 17

Head out my butt prediction Bills 17 Pats 31

Everybody hold hands now and sing it with me!

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya.....

487694[/snapback]

Kumbaya my lord Kumbaya oh kumbaya my lord kumbayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If thats what it takes to get this D playing, I'll sing with you !!

EVERYBODY now........ Kumbaya my lord Kumbayaaaa oh kumbayaaaaaaaaaa

Kumbaya my lord Kumbaya  oh kumbaya my lord kumbayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If thats what it takes to get this D playing, I'll sing with you !!

EVERYBODY now........ Kumbaya my lord      Kumbayaaaa  oh kumbayaaaaaaaaaa

487898[/snapback]

My God...this is turning into another cowbell thread...

kidnap belicheck and brady and dillion for the day maybe even poison their food so they have a 24 hr bug

488016[/snapback]

No we just need to follow these lines form the Princess Bride.

Prince Humperdinck: Surrender.

Westley: You mean you wish to surrender to me? Very well, I accept.

Just substitute the Pats for the Prince.

Hijack the Pats team bus and drive it to Providence. That's about it. Bruschi will dress, Seymour is back, the game is at night, Belichick has had 2 weeks to get his team prepared, Dillon is healthier, Bethel Johnson has had another 2 weeks to get healthy. Find me a positive here....seriously.

Not to mention...BOTH our RTs are broken, we can't/don't throw the ball further than 15 yards, we randomly refuse to try to run the ball and become enamored with passing despite the previous, our genius coaching staff hands the ball to a player who hasn't carried the ball in 5 years on 4th and goal on the one, our best defensive player is injured, our run defense is non-existant, our pass defense gets no pressure, and finally....we haven't won a game in Foxboro since 2000

Again, find me positives about this weeks game...please!

You fellow Bills fans make me sick. We are supposed to be supporting this team when were down and when were winning. Quit whinning like a bunch a ladies and pull your heads out of your butt. Glad were not football players or we would lose every game. Put the past behind us and move forward and support this team and stop jumping on and off the bandwagon. Either your with this team through the thick and the thin or your not a Bills fan. Get a grip people and start supporting your football team. You talk about this team talking smack and that they should just shut up and play. I agree. But you as fans are doing the same thing. Your talking a bunch of crap. Bills fans unite baby!!! Lets get with it and let the red, white, and blue flow through our bloodstreams.

487684[/snapback]

Uhm, fanboy. I can support the team and still be realistic about them. THEY SUCK! I'm still going to watch, I'm still going to be happy if they shock the crap out of me and win. I'm still driving 6 hours to watch Kansas City have 2 RBs run for 100 yards and kick our ass. If I were a bandwagon fan I would be rooting for a team that wins not a team that tortures me from year to year.

People who tell other people that they don't support the team and are bandwagon fans because they voice their extreme displeasure regarding their play and who make assessments about their upcoming performance based on their ACTUAL play need to take a step back from the Kool-Aid and take a deep breath. There is absolutely NOTHING to lead ANYONE to believe that this game is going to be anything but a massacre and yes, that's why they play the games. It really won't change my opinion of the team that much even if they win this week, by some act of God. They STILL SUCK, they will STILL get destroyed by the majority of the teams they play against. They have fundamental problems right now that can't be addressed mid-year unless they figure out how to clone an offensive line and defensive tackles. The ones we have SUCK and that isn't going to change no matter how much some people on this board want to believe that JP Losman is going to emerge like an Adonis an lead this team to miraculous victory.