Say Goodbye to Fisher DeBerry

plenzmd1

I understand you cannot say such things as a NCAA coach, especially at a prestigious military academy, but he is right. I hate when there is a big hubbub about these things, and sports anchors nation-wide get on the high horse and say these remarks are insensitive, racist, etc...

When is the last time UMiami had a white guy returning punts?

How many white sprinters did the USA send to the last Olympics?

Black dudes, overall in an athletic arena, are faster than most whiteys. Everyone knows it, but when someone actually says it, people act like it is breaking news.

DeBerry doesn't need to answer to the media or to the black community. He needs to answer to the white players on his team who, as he indirectly said, he wishes were black.

Im still racking my brain trying to figure out how saying an ethnic group does something WELL is "racist" or "offensive"

488017[/snapback]

REALLY?

"We lost the trial because I couldn't afford a Jewish laywer. Everybody knows Jews make better lawyers."

"No way we could compete in that drinking contest. That whole team was Irish. Nobody can drink like an Irish guy."

I cold go on...but, why?

REALLY? 

"We lost the trial because I couldn't afford a Jewish laywer.  Everybody knows Jews make better lawyers."

"No way we could compete in that drinking contest.  That whole team was Irish.  Nobody can drink like an Irish guy."

I cold go on...but, why?

488033[/snapback]

"You suck at that. How come it seems Italians are the only ones who know how to go down on a woman."

Very racist.

"You suck at that. How come it seems Italians are the only ones who know how to go down on a woman."

Very racist.

488088[/snapback]

That's because like "blow", "suck" is just a figure of speach.