WNYTBDGPS Roll Call!

Dan Gross

Me too.  I am actually coming in on Friday and maybe I can convince Lancaster Steve to go with me if it runs late.  I do not get in until 01:57 PM on Friday.

487365[/snapback]

Sorry to say but we're usually out of there by 1PM - some of us gotta work...

Well, even though Jay was questionable on the injury report, he "manned up" and showed up for a plate. So if the Bills win, you have us to thank. And if they lose, you can blame Rockpile for not showing up. :mellow:

Well, even though Jay was questionable on the injury report, he "manned up" and showed up for a plate.  So if the Bills win, you have us to thank.  And if they lose, you can blame Rockpile for not showing up. :doh:

488788[/snapback]

Thanks for taking one for the team guys! :mellow:

Well, even though Jay was questionable on the injury report, he "manned up" and showed up for a plate.  So if the Bills win, you have us to thank.  And if they lose, you can blame Rockpile for not showing up. :doh:

488788[/snapback]

I was helping a friend move. Believe me, I will take a plate over loading a truck with furniture and boxes ANYDAY!!

I'll take the Bills +10 :doh:

I was helping a friend move. Believe me, I will take a plate over loading a truck with furniture and boxes ANYDAY!!

I'll take the Bills +10  :doh:

488984[/snapback]

Hey, with the way things are lining up against the Bills, we needed an out. The only other difference is we didn't have someone in from out of town, like the last three get-togethers, but that would mean blaming just about everyone else here....hey, there's an idea... :doh:

Of course, we won't need the out. :lol:

Hey, with the way things are lining up against the Bills, we needed an out.  The only other difference is we didn't have someone in from out of town, like the last three get-togethers, but that would mean blaming just about everyone else here....hey, there's an idea...  :doh:

Of course, we won't need the out. :doh:

488987[/snapback]

Sorry, I was in Johnson City today. Yesterday I was in Rochester in the afternoon, but did not want to screw with Karma by having a plate a day early.

Well, even though Jay was questionable on the injury report, he "manned up" and showed up for a plate. So if the Bills win, you have us to thank. And if they lose, you can blame Rockpile for not showing up. 

You two are just dreamy.... :doh: