Martz as OC

plenzmd1

I am okay with the rest of the coaching staff, I say we lock up Martz now to be our new offensive coordinater in 06. Martz with Evans, Roscoe, Reed, just thye type of recievers he likes.Got a feeling he could really coach up JP.

Course, then we would really need to tank the season to make sure we get Reggie Bush in the draft, trade Willis for a servicable DT, and we are on our way cause Martz just really doesn't care about his O-line either.

The only way I'd go for that is if we also hired Buddy Ryan and I got a fieldpass for the Bill's sideline.

486825[/snapback]

And Killdrive as QB coach. Old Sam just ain't gettin er done with our QBs. Lets not forget he would get to work with April again. Oh, the fun we would have in OP.

Guess I should have put sarcasm tags around this post

I am okay with the rest of the coaching staff, I say we lock up Martz now to be our new offensive coordinater in 06. Martz with  Evans, Roscoe, Reed, just thye type of recievers he likes.Got a feeling he could really coach up JP.

Course, then we would really need to tank the season to make sure we get Reggie Bush in the draft, trade Willis for a servicable DT, and we are on our way cause Martz just really doesn't care about his O-line either.

486820[/snapback]

Belicheck owns Martz.

I am okay with the rest of the coaching staff, I say we lock up Martz now to be our new offensive coordinater in 06. Martz with  Evans, Roscoe, Reed, just thye type of recievers he likes.Got a feeling he could really coach up JP.

486820[/snapback]

We already suck on the road. We don't need to suck more.

How about getting some decent OL and DL players and then it doesn't really matter who your OC is, because the ball boy could call successful plays. It all starts with the OL and DL ! Something TD has never understood !

486853[/snapback]

I think you may be on to something. Would you mind calling TD this morning and let him in on this little secret ?

486820[/snapback]

Having a Orlando Pace as your LT and a pro-bowl center helps the QB to

have 5-6 seconds to throw the ball.....Martz will have his players killed if

he went out an arial attack with this OL that cannopt pass block.

How about getting some decent OL and DL players and then it doesn't really matter who your OC is, because the ball boy could call successful plays. It all starts with the OL and DL ! Something TD has never understood !

486853[/snapback]

The problem is not that TD has understood...He has tried hard to fill the lines,

but has failed in talent evaluation....As some one posted in another thread

the list of lineman he has drafted or signed, and the % of linemen drafted/signed

has been comparable with the rest...It is just that he has picked up bums

that can't play.....

For example, he has three 2nd rounders playing DE......and a pro-bowl

DT was signed as a FA.....But that line is the leakist line in football.....

As i posted earlier, both the NE and Atlanta lines have mainly 5th and 7th

rounders....and they still know to play the game.....We have a #4 pick on

our line...and still suck....

486820[/snapback]

so tell me... what do you have agenst McGahee????

do you like to see 45 passing plays and 10 run plays?

i dont. Martz is a moron who got a very good team from Vermil.

486958[/snapback]

its my understanding that vermeil cut him loose to do what he wanted with the offense as long as he was meeting dickies criteria of a certain number of touches for faulk and run to pass plays

youre right he did take a team built by vermeil and tore it down......but he is somewhat of an offensive "genius" the "mad" part has to be controlled

486958[/snapback]

Like I said earlier, this post was frimly tongue in cheek. However, just think of what we have on offence and how Martz could coach these guys.

Evans for the spped guy, with Roscoe as another speed guy, and Reed as the possesion guy. Sounds an awful lot like Bruce, Ahkim, and Proel to me.

Now, we got JP, who everyone thinks sucks, but who the hell heard of Warner before ole Mikey Martz took over as OC.

Now, you need Bush cause he fits the system much better than a power back like Willis. Plus , Willis would have some juice in the trade market as he has two years left.

Oh, and forgot to add we need to go back to the old astroturf, this field turf too long for our new SPEED dominated offence.

I mean christ, we have heard about power football for 5 years, why not just go to the dark side completely and forget this charade of "we are a power running football team" thing they got going on down there at OBD.

The problem is not that TD has understood...He has tried hard to fill the lines,

but has failed in talent evaluation....As some one posted in another thread

the list of lineman he has drafted or signed, and the % of linemen drafted/signed

has been comparable with the rest...It is just that he has picked up bums

that can't play.....

For example, he has three 2nd rounders playing DE......and a pro-bowl

DT was signed as a FA.....But that line is the leakist line in football.....

As i posted earlier,  both the NE and Atlanta lines have mainly 5th and 7th

rounders....and they still know to play the game.....We have a #4 pick on

our line...and still suck....

486956[/snapback]

Yet you contradict yourself. He has guys who have made pro bowl, shown they can play, yet look like crap for us. Maybe, TD is good at on field talent evaluation, but terrible evaluating coaches.