Remote Control Device 'Controls' Humans

BillsWatch

http://apnews.myway.com//article/20051025/D8DF9F1OF.html

There's no proven-beyond-a-doubt explanation yet as to why people start veering when electricity hits their ear. But NTT researchers say they were able to make a person walk along a route in the shape of a giant pretzel using this technique.

It's a mesmerizing sensation similar to being drunk or melting into sleep under the influence of anesthesia. But it's more definitive, as though an invisible hand were reaching inside your brain.

Does it work inside football helmets? :)

I've been married more than a year, boy...and trust me, after you've been married a year, you won't be any closer to it than the rest of us.  :doh:

487711[/snapback]

There are exceptions. The thing is....after you are married for a while, when great, unexpected things do happen it usually will signal that she either spent too much money, or I have to go visit some d#@*hebag.

Soon, you will be at this, the next stage. :P

There are exceptions. The thing is....after you are married for a while, when great, unexpected things do happen it usually will signal that she either spent too much money, or I have to go visit some d#@*hebag.

Soon, you will be at this, the next stage.  :P

487722[/snapback]

She already spends too much. I get nothing for it. :doh:

The thing is....after you are married for a while, when great, unexpected things do happen it usually will signal that she either spent too much money, or I have to go visit some d#@*hebag.

Now that's funny......and sooooo true! :doh: