Governor's Conf for Women

Chef Jim

I'll be attending the CA governor's conference for women (working a booth for our firm) and Jane Fonda will be speaking.  Any messages any of you want me to give her?  :)

486591[/snapback]

this would be a perfect place for that smiley we all used to love

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

treason?  maybe they could execute her with Libby and Rove :doh:

487379[/snapback]

Treason is giving aid and comfort to the enemy. Google Jane Fonda and Anit-aircraft gun to find the picture of her laughing while sitting behind an aa gun in Hanoi during the war. Ask Senator McCain about how they used that picture after she left.

Treason is giving aid and comfort to the enemy.  Google Jane Fonda and Anit-aircraft gun to find the picture of her laughing while sitting behind an aa gun in Hanoi during the war. Ask Senator McCain about how they used that picture after she left.

487449[/snapback]

yeah, i never heard of hanoi jane before :doh:

my remark was in regards to Al Franken's latest attempt at comedy

Sorry, don't listen to Franken (for obvious reasons) and didn't get it. I'm surprised anyone heard Franken, with his miniscule ratings. I think there are more people on TBD than he has listeners.

Sorry, don't listen to Franken (for obvious reasons) and didn't get it.  I'm surprised anyone heard Franken, with his miniscule ratings. I think there are more people on TBD than he has listeners.

487470[/snapback]

That'd be funny if it wasn't so accurate.

I was flipping through the movie channels the other day and he popped up on one of those smaller ones - maybe Bravo or Sundance. I watched it for a few minutes - and it was just terrible. I'm not even talking about their message (I'm sure they had a point somewhere in that convoluted mess), but just their inability to resemble anything close to entertainment.

And now that I think about it, there are probably more people on PPP than there are listening to his show - TSW wouldn't even be close.

Yeah, tell her I said "Hey, remember that really good movie starring Jane Fonda?  Yeah, neither does anyone else..."

487476[/snapback]

From Cheech and Chong

Chong: What are you watching?

Cheech: A "whore" movie.

Chong: Oh, is that Jane Fonda?

Cheech: No, not that kind of "horror" movie. The creepy kind.........

Arnold is having a conference for women.

Is this a cruel joke?

Then inviting "Hanoi Jane" to boot.

I can just see it now.

"Right now we are demonstrating how to effectively use an anti-aircraft gun to shoot down American pilots... Moving right along, you will notice that over there is booth 69, A.K.A :"I grope you, you grope me"... Still moving along we are introduced to the gov's very own pick-up tactics."

:doh::doh: