Halloween costume

I am usually pretty good with my Halloween costumes. I try to take somebody in current events and dress up like them. The pinnacle was two years ago, when Roy Horn got mauled by the tiger. I had a gay-ass white jumpsuit on, a sparkley gold vest, and I bought a little stuffed white tiger. I stapled the tiger to my collar, and had a big gash on my neck and fake blood on my shirt. Everyone loved it, except for one girl who called me the "most classless person she has ever seen." I mean hey, come on, it's not like the guy died!

That same year, in July, Kobe was accused of rape. My friend (a black kid) went out on Halloween with a full Lakers Kobe Bryant uniform, with the shorts, high tops, everything. His girlfriend (a blond white girl) wore a khaki skirt and white button down shirt, with a nametag from the Cordillera resort (or whatever it was called.)

We had a crew of about 12 friends out in the bars, but people were appalled when they saw Kobe walk in holding hands with his accuser, followed by Roy Horn with a bloody tiger on his neck. It was hilarious. And one of my friends was Bartman from the Cubs game...He looked just like him with the turtleneck, sweatshirt, Cubs hat, and headphones on...It was nice.

So, that brings me to this year...I have to go to a party on Saturday, and I don't know what to do...Anybody have any good suggestions?

I am usually pretty good with my Halloween costumes.  I try to take somebody in current events and dress up like them.  The pinnacle was two years ago, when Roy Horn got mauled by the tiger.  I had a gay-ass white jumpsuit on, a sparkley gold vest, and I bought a little stuffed white tiger.  I stapled the tiger to my collar, and had a big gash on my neck and fake blood on my shirt.  Everyone loved it, except for one girl who called me the "most classless person she has ever seen."  I mean hey, come on, it's not like the guy died!

That same year, in July, Kobe was accused of rape.  My friend (a black kid) went out on Halloween with a full Lakers Kobe Bryant uniform, with the shorts, high tops, everything.  His girlfriend (a blond white girl) wore a khaki skirt and white button down shirt, with a nametag from the Cordillera resort (or whatever it was called.) 

We had a crew of about 12 friends out in the bars, but people were appalled when they saw Kobe walk in holding hands with his accuser, followed by Roy Horn with a bloody tiger on his neck.  It was hilarious.  And one of my friends was Bartman from the Cubs game...He looked just like him with the turtleneck, sweatshirt, Cubs hat, and headphones on...It was nice.

So, that brings me to this year...I have to go to a party on Saturday, and I don't know what to do...Anybody have any good suggestions?

486336[/snapback]

Go out and get a Doctors coat, put a name tag on that says "Dr. Howie Feltersnatch"

Cheap costume though. :)

i'm gonna be billy fuccillo. My friend is gonna be tom park.

And yes, our costumes are gonna be HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!

(wondering how long it will take before someone will punch me that night)

486793[/snapback]

who the hell is billy fuccillo and tom park?