Finally Found! A perfect sport for many here

Dan Gross

It seems there are many here (I won't name names) who are stuck behind their keyboards munching Cheetos all day because they have yet to find a sport that utilizes both their:

-A combination of cunning, intelligence and strategic thinking that exceeds most NFL head coaches and

-athletic abilities and overall physical manliness of build that leave everyone else wondering why it is they never ended up playing pro sports.

Well put down the Cheetos and step away from the Wall, Mr., because here is a sport that is tailored just for you.

It seems there are many here (I won't name names) who are stuck behind their keyboards munching Cheetos all day because they have yet to find a sport that utilizes both their:

-A combination of cunning, intelligence and strategic thinking that exceeds most NFL head coaches and

-athletic abilities and overall physical manliness of build that leave everyone else wondering why it is they never ended up playing pro sports.

Well put down the Cheetos and step away from the Wall, Mr., because here is a sport that is tailored just for you.

486043[/snapback]

We used to play tackle chess in college: every time you captured a piece, you got to launch yourself over the table at your opponent and slam him to the ground.

We didn't finish many games of chess.

486043[/snapback]

More evidence of the impending apocalypse. We are doomed! :w00t:

Great find, though.

We used to play tackle chess in college: every time you captured a piece, you got to launch yourself over the table at your opponent and slam him to the ground.

We didn't finish many games of chess.

486151[/snapback]

We weren't so sophisticated at my college. We'd play Nuclear Backgammon. Every time one of your players got hit and had to go to the middle bar, you had to take a rip off the skull bong. Likewise, anytime you rolled and were unable to get your player back onto the board, you had to take another rip. We didn't slam each other to the ground. We let the skull bong do it for us.