Guys....need opinions on a Fantasy trade

Rudyc80

I currently have portis and mccalister in a keepers league. i drafted Foster on Carolina as a backup! As you know Davis is out 2-5 weeks and the guy who has davis offered me jimmy Smith and Stephen Davis for Foster and Eddie Kennison!

Should i do it? The catch is you are only allowed 3 running backs, so if either guy gets hurt (portis or duece) im screwed........however since portis and duece have their byes week 8 and 9...davis should be ready to go by then I would think!

its a $1000 pool!

my team would be....

Mcnair

Mccalsiter

Portis

Holt

J. Smith

Keyshawn Johnson

Booooo Williams

Stover

Ravens Defense

If Portis' and McCallister's bye weeks were later in the season I would suggest that you go for it. However, your two best backs will be out right about the same time that Davis is projected to come back. If Davis doesn't come back on schedule, then you might be without a productive RB.

Then again, it is early in the season. If its not a very deep league and there are still some respectable FAs available I would tell you to put Davis on IR and pick up a mediocre RB just in case.

Don't do it brother! Foster was going to slowly take the job in Carolina anyways. Now he has the best opportunity of his career as Davis is out and Steve Smith is hurt. Foster now becomes Carolina's primary offensive threat, and he is going to respond!!! Jimmy Smith for Eddie Kennison is a wash, their stats are very unpredictable. If you made the trade you wouldn't be gaining anything. Look elsewhere - make him poop his pants for a while, that's the rigors of fantasy football. <_<:P