RTP Bills fans...

TheMadCap

Thinking about going to watch the Titans game. Anyone going?

1600[/snapback]

You want to go to the one on Capital . It is a pretty sweet setup. Wings are actually good as well. Won't make it since I am In Pensacola Fl till Suday evening. Looking for a bar here that will be showing the game though.

Ok, I just called the place up and here is the scoop, as explained to me by the owner:

In a situation like tonight with so many games on, we will not likely see the entire game. :lol: The non-national games are rotated, so you will see part of one game, and then it may switch to another game. There is nothing the bar can do to stop this.

The situation is this: The Bills game starts at 7pm, as does the the NY-IND game, but that is on national, so it should not affect us. At 730, HOU-PIT and CIN-NE start (WAS-MIA is national), so we may get bumped by one of those games. However, the owner says they give precidence to those games that are competative.

A rather convoluted story I know, but that is the situation. I am still probably going to go, since I have 0% chance of seeing anything of the game if I do not....

Archived