Is Bennie Anderson the worst..

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever happened to Jerry Craft`s?.....That load sucked turd balls ..but he would be our best o-lineman on THIS team! <_<

486991[/snapback]

You are so right, Jerry Craft did suck big weenies, but he might be better than half our line now. I'd even take back Corbin Lacina.

Worst free agent ever signed, hardly!  Billy Joe Toliver might have anderson by a mile, or how about Porcelain Rob?  The bills have sucked during the Donna HO era in signing great free agents.  Give us back Pollian, that man new quality.

486997[/snapback]

Yeah, Donahoe's signing of RobJohnson and Tolliver was awful.

And all those other scrubs he added to the Bills?

Takeo Spikes

Sam Adams

Chris Vilarial

Lawyer Milloy

London Fletcher

Trey Teague

Troy Vincent

Daimon Shelton

What a pack of scrubs! <_<

Yeah, Donahoe's signing of RobJohnson and Tolliver was awful. 

And all those other scrubs he added to the Bills?

Takeo Spikes

Sam Adams

Chris Vilarial

Lawyer Milloy

London Fletcher

Trey Teague

Troy Vincent

Daimon Shelton

What a pack of scrubs!  <_<

487014[/snapback]

Simon, most of these guys are scrubs now. Tell me one guy on that list(outside of TKO maybe) that you want back next year.

Now, I am not saying they were scrubs when they were signed, only that now maybe not so good.

Tell me one guy on that list(outside of TKO maybe) that you want back next year.

Teague may be regressing and be on his way out and Shelton is turning out to be a little too inconsistent for may taste. But every single one of those other guys is a real player and I'd gladly keep every one of them. And if we let any of them get away I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that they got a lot of attention from other organizations real quick.

Teague may be regressing and be on his way out and Shelton is turning out to be a little too inconsistent for may taste. But every single one of those other guys is a real player and I'd gladly keep every one of them. And if we let any of them get away I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that they got a lot of attention from other organizations real quick.

487042[/snapback]

I hope we keep Steve Hutchinson, Michael Boulware, John Henderson, and Odell Thurman.

Just a dream I suppose - trade deadline has passed - but I'm thinking the Bengals would be very pleased to be able to do business with any of those three this season.

487054[/snapback]

You don't think they need more help in terms of nickel/dime coverage than @ safety? They also could've used more of a pass rush against Pittsburgh. Odell took his lumps, but he's still going to be one heck of a MLB for them.

487042[/snapback]

I honestly do not think so. They are all on the wrong side of 30 and are trading on name alone now IMHO. Now, where I could be wrong on the safties is that too many guys are getting to the secondary, and run support, especially for TV, should not be their primary job.

But still the age factor is too much to overcome

487042[/snapback]

Well if that attention came from say, Houston and San Fran, that would just about sum it all up!!! Or most likely the attention would be from teams with no cap room left, role players at best,,, veteran minimum's??

You don't think they need more help in terms of nickel/dime coverage than @ safety?  They also could've used more of a pass rush against Pittsburgh.  Odell took his lumps, but he's still going to be one heck of a MLB for them.

487062[/snapback]

Safety Kim Herring, former Penn Stater, was out before the season started. Madieu Williams has a bad shoulder - if he's not already on IR, things point that way. He's been in and out all season - freak practice injury before game 1. I hope he recovers; he has the potential to be a real big name. Far too early, but in terms of getting to where the action is, he reminds me of a Rod Woodson. We will see.

HC Lewis is not a fan of traditional strong safeties - seems to prefer a bit more pass coverage skills. Last year's cb draftee Kirwan Ratliff is pretty banged up. O'Neal and James are playing well at the cb spot - IIRC the team hasn't been beat long with regularity. But yes, can you have too many cb's?

Milloy and/or Vincent might help them in run defense - B'gal's are poor there. Picking up either is pie-in-the-sky, of course - and strictly stop-gap stuff.

Ends Justin Smith and Robert Geathers aren't bad, but DL's Thornton and Robinson are getting pushed around. Adams would help.

Thurmann looks like the real deal. I'm concerned about OLB Brian Simmons, though. Other than some spiffy plays on turnovers, he's having a poor season. Their 1st rounder David Pollack, who they are trying to convert to LB, has been a disappointment to my eyes - and his hold-out did not help.

Still, the might have a couple of sleepers. DT Matthais Askew, and surprisingly, Shawn Andrew's brother, Stacy. He played a lot in pre-season while RT Willie Anderson was rehabiliting from some off-season surgery. For the very raw player he is, he has promise.

BTW, rb Chris Perry is a pleasant surprise - you know about his rookie season - sports hernia - but he's healthy now and is a fine pass threat. It was a bit of a head-scratching pick to some, but at the time, Dillon's fate was up in the air and Rudi Johnson had yet to really prove that he could carry the load.

Sorry about the B'gals report. They are 5 - 2 which is nice, but like I said before, things were bouncing their way early, and they like Buffalo face the meat of the schedule.

I picked them at 9 - 7.

BTW #2 - wr Kelley Washington. The B'gals are pretty well-stocked at wr. It wouldn't surprise me to see him traded - he deserves more playing time. I'd like to see the Bills express some interest.

Safety Kim Herring, former Penn Stater, was out before the season started. Madieu Williams has a bad shoulder - if he's not already on IR, things point that way. He's been in and out all season - freak practice injury before game 1. I hope he recovers; he has the potential to be a real big name. Far too early, but in terms of getting to where the action is, he reminds me of a Rod Woodson. We will see.

HC Lewis is not a fan of traditional strong safeties - seems to prefer a bit more pass coverage skills. Last year's cb draftee Kirwan Ratliff is pretty banged up.  O'Neal and James are playing well at the cb spot - IIRC the team hasn't been beat long with regularity. But yes, can you have too many cb's?

Milloy and/or Vincent might help them in run defense - B'gal's are poor there. Picking up either is pie-in-the-sky, of course - and strictly stop-gap stuff.

Ends Justin Smith and Robert Geathers aren't bad, but DL's Thornton and Robinson are getting pushed around. Adams would help.

Thurmann looks like the real deal. I'm concerned about OLB Brian Simmons, though. Other than some spiffy plays on turnovers, he's having a poor season. Their 1st rounder David Pollack, who they are trying to convert to LB, has been a disappointment to my eyes - and his hold-out did not help.

Still, the might have a couple of sleepers. DT Matthais Askew, and surprisingly, Shawn Andrew's brother, Stacy. He played a lot in pre-season while RT Willie Anderson was rehabiliting from some off-season surgery. For the very raw player he is, he has promise.

BTW, rb Chris Perry is a pleasant surprise - you know about his rookie season - sports hernia - but he's healthy now and is a fine pass threat. It was a bit of a head-scratching pick to some, but at the time, Dillon's fate was up in the air and Rudi Johnson had yet to really prove that he could carry the load.

Sorry about the B'gals report. They are 5 - 2 which is nice, but like I said before, things were bouncing their way early, and they like Buffalo face the meat of the schedule.

I picked them at 9 - 7.

BTW #2 - wr Kelley Washington. The B'gals are pretty well-stocked at wr. It wouldn't surprise me to see him traded - he deserves more playing time.

487106[/snapback]

Thanks for the info. I watch more than just the Bills, so I don't mind the report @ all. All you did was take a few inches of space from one of the "JP sucks/Holcomb is great/Let's Move The Team Since We Suck" posts that keep springing up around here.

Speaking of Shawn Andrews, I wonder how he's doing this year? I remember watching him in a preseason game last year (Philly vs Tennessee), and he was just manhandling people. He looked awesome! I wonder how he's bounced back from his injury.

Speaking of Shawn Andrews, I wonder how he's doing this year?  I remember watching him in a preseason game last year (Philly vs Tennessee), and he was just manhandling people.  He looked awesome!  I wonder how he's bounced back from his injury.

487111[/snapback]

I've only seen Philly twice on tv this year (Me, like most, get the non-stop GB-Dallas-NE coverage). I can't say in those games that I paid attention to Andrews - can't say if he's playing - a casual watching of those games on my part.

I'll pay more attention when they are televised here again.

I really dislike injuries - opponent or not. It takes away from the game.