LAmont Jordan

B-Dawg12

It's not that tough to run people over when you have an 8yrd unhindered running start to build up a head of steam. I imagine the Bills LB's and safeties are quickly growing tired of having to break down and take on speeding freight trains. It'd be nice if they were able to occasionally attack a back that had been forced to move laterally.

HAte to rain on everyone's parrade but im really impressed with LAmont Jordan....Willis is great, had an off game hell be back.....but Lamont Jordan is like a bowling ball coming at you, old school running, throwback football, i love it

484994[/snapback]

Yes...I also think he's a decent runner. Nice pass catcher too.

I'm not ready to proclaim him great, but he is a good NFL player, for sure, and deserves his starting spot.

yeah our defense is sh-- weve only been up against Warrick Dunn (AMAZING), LAMONT JORDAN (ABOUT TO BE A STAR), CURTIS MARTIN (FUTURE HALL OF FAMER)

485016[/snapback]

Yeah and those guys were struggling this year until they played us. That should be our slogan: If you need cure for your upset running attack take a dose of the Bill'd D and it will make everything alright - at least for a week!