Once again...

YOOOOOO

4th and goal at the 1....crucial part of the game...and once again Clement refuses to put the ball in the hands of our impact players.....

NO WAY should Shelton be getting the call at such a crucial down/play in the game...

You live and die with Mcgahee....

It sucks coming away from the game and saying what if Mcgahee got the call on that play....

I agree with you on this one. That has to be one of the dumbest calls of all time. A pass to an eligible OL would have been better. And obviously the best play would have been McGahee off tackle. If you can't get one yard when you have to, you have very little chance of winning.

I agree with you on this one.  That has to be one of the dumbest calls of all time.  A pass to an eligible OL would have been better. And obviously the best play would have been McGahee off tackle.  If you can't get one yard when you have to, you have very little chance of winning.

484844[/snapback]

I would have prefered seeing a pass on 3rd down and a FG on 4th. Hell, put Losman in there and roll the pocket out and give him the choice of running or throwing it. A mobile QB at the goal line is one of the toughest things to defend.

As much as McGahee was getting stuffed and as poorly as our defense was playing, I was surprised they didn't just put 3 on the board there, but we got the points back on the next possession with the good field position.

In the grand scheme of things that play wasn't all that significant.

4th and goal at the 1....crucial part of the game...and once again Clement refuses to put the ball in the hands of our impact players.....

NO WAY should Shelton be getting the call at such a crucial down/play in the game...

You live and die with Mcgahee....

It sucks coming away from the game and saying what if Mcgahee got the call on that play....

484831[/snapback]

We let out a collective WTF at the bar when that play was called...followed by screaming for mcgahee

As much as McGahee was getting stuffed and as poorly as our defense was playing, I was surprised they didn't just put 3 on the board there, but we got the points back on the next possession with the good field position. 

In the grand scheme of things that play wasn't all that significant.

484854[/snapback]

When you go for it...on 4th down, that early in the game....its real significant...

putting the ball in Shelton's hands was just a WTF moment....

You put the ball in Mcgahee's hands and if he doesnt make it, atleast we say we failed with our best playmaker.....not saying damn we failed with shelton...WTF!!!!!