At least JP had the gonads to throw

1billsfan

It makes me ill to think how depleated the Raiders secondary was and how Holcomb/TC never never never even tried to threaten them with deep passes. I do know that Losman would have pulled the trigger on the deep throws.

Holcomb = career backup

Tom Clements = career position coach

I agree that they do not show any inclination to throwing deep with Holcomb. Yesterday, however, I don't think they would have had the time for many deep throws. Holcomb was getting hammered after almost every throw. He really took a beating. Our line was horrible!

See the finish to the Giants game yesterday? There's a program that did what needed to be done last year w/ Eli, swallowed the medicine and it's going to be paying dividends for them. We have fans dictating the starting lineup and they are perfectly contented with sinking with the QB whose abilities are limited but known with Holcomb and getting *maybe* 5 wins vs. developing JP and seeing what happens.

Our FO and high-level coaches have their heads so far up their asses they can see daylight. Tom Clements is in over his head. First drives have gone really well, and then he does a 180* from everything that was working. What is with the MAN LOVE he has for D. Shelton at the goal line? If Mularky has any balls, he needs to take over the O play-calling.

I agree that they do not show any inclination to throwing deep with Holcomb. Yesterday, however, I don't think they would have had the time for many deep throws. Holcomb was getting hammered after almost every throw. He really took a beating. Our line was horrible!

484663[/snapback]

Holcomb sucks like our o line sucks. He needs to sit his wimpy ass arm back on the bench where it belongs. It's time to get JP in there and see if he can become the next great Bills qb. Plain and simple.