Calling for Help

plenzmd1

Allright, yesterday cemented in mind that the Bills have no shot this year.As I think most people would agree, championships are won with D and line play. So, where are we the weakest? D and line play.

So, we look to play JP , and we look to next year. Now, the bad part is our D sucks playing with vets, these are not young kids who are going to improve. So, we need to see who will be here next year, and what the salary salary cap implications when releasing vets, and how much money we can free up.

To me, these guys absolutely have to go. Lets forget the play of some of the younger guys like Crowell, Andersson, McKee and Clements. Maybe they have upside, but we know these guys are nothing put pure downside now

Adams

Posey

Fletcher

Milloy

Vincent

Teague

Villareal

Cambell

Shelton

Man, thats nine starters. But the positive is we stink wit em, we can stink witout em.

Campy, can you give some idea if these moves are feasable, and if they create or eat up cap space.

I mean, lord, I am far from a doom and gloomer, but I just do not see a way out of this mess

Allright, yesterday cemented in mind that the Bills have no shot this year.As I think most people would agree, championships are won with D and line play. So, where are we the weakest? D and line play.

So, we look to play JP , and we look to next year. Now, the bad part is our D sucks playing with vets, these are not young kids who are going to improve. So, we need to see who will be here next year, and what the salary  salary cap implications when releasing vets, and how much money we can free up.

To me, these guys absolutely have to go. Lets forget the play of some of the younger guys like Crowell, Andersson, McKee and Clements. Maybe they have upside, but we know these guys are nothing put pure  downside now

Adams

Posey

Fletcher

Milloy

Vincent

Teague

Villareal

Cambell

Shelton

Man, thats nine starters. But the positive is we stink wit em, we can stink witout em.

Campy, can you give some idea if these moves are feasable, and if they create or eat up cap space.

I mean, lord, I am far from a doom and gloomer, but I just do not see a way out of this mess

484456[/snapback]

Fletcher looks a lot better with a pair of quality DTs in front of him. Same with Milloy and Vincent. Too much is being asked of them. This problem may not be as bad as you think. Question is, can Adams get it back with another road-grader by his side, or is he truly fading from the picture?

Fletcher looks a lot better with a pair of quality DTs in front of him.  Same with Milloy and Vincent.  Too much is being asked of them.  This problem may not be as bad as you think.  Question is, can Adams get it back with another road-grader by his side, or is he truly fading from the picture?

484528[/snapback]

Hey Run, I forgot about Moulds, but I think his cap hit doesn't leave a lot of options, and thats why I left big Mike out of the mix as well.

Agreed on some of your other thoughts , but I just feel these guys are too old to really think we can go another year with them.

Just hate to keep reading how the Dolphins will be $20M under, and I just do not know where we stand as far the cap is concerened.

Just sucks we are 7 week in and looking at next year, and next year does not look so rosy from a cap standpoint