A Few Thoughts About The Game....

1) It is nice to see Lee Evans make some plays. See, there is a positive.

2) Who is #55 on the Raiders and when is he a ufa?

3) Taks a bow MarkVI. I saw the formation you talked about. On one play, our LDE was lined up what looked to be 10 yards horizontally from the QB. Gallery gave him a two handed shove to the outside and he was almost on line to get a beer at the concession stand. Seriously, he was so far off the play, I don't even know which DE it was!

4) People say that it takes a few years to judge a qb. I'll buy that I suppose. Does the same apply to Defensive Coordinators? Gray had more to work with last year (Spikes, PW and a younger Milloy and Adams). Even then, we had trouble on 3rd downs. Now, we are giving up rushing 1st downs on 3rd and 15. This is nothing less than an utter disgrace. He wants to be a head coach? Good luck Jerry.

5) Speaking of taking bows, step right up Lori and Badolbilz. You guys added a word to my football vocabulary...."lunger." This is how they described PW in his last season on the Bills. Well, we have another "lunger," Sam Adams. He makes that quick first move to penetrate. It works sometimes, but he usually lunges right out of the play, and is often penalized. At his size, he should be occupying the middle, not going for sacks, or at least one would think.

6) I am not going to belabor this, but Mike Williams is not worth his salary, nor will he ever be.

7) I am thinking that if the pats blow us away, we will see JP in there. I guess that is kind of obvious. :lol:

8) USMC is right. It IS only a game.

9) Don't give up, there is some fun left to be had.

10) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6) I am not going to belabor this, but Mike Williams is not worth his salary, nor will he ever be. 

484347[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, but I'm sure you will mention it 5000 more times just like the previous 5000 times. But, let's not belabor the point... :lol:

(I originally put "1000", but then I realize that criticizing the line 3x a day, every day would have grossly undershot would you do over 1 year, so I upped it to 5000.)

Good post...Anyone who knows football knew back when they made "the change" that the Bills would get everyone excited again by eeking out two wins at home against teams just as bad as Buffalo. I wasn't sure if they'd win this week, but even if they had, the NE game would be the wake-up call (as it alwys seems to be).

It's not one area, either. There's no one person or unit that deserves an inordinate amount of the blame. This team is just bad-to-average. There are so many holes to fill, that there is no choice but to rebuild. Right now, I'm just hoping JP gets some real work and Spikes can come back at 90% or better next year.

Maybe two years from now we can get a team together to be competative again.