if the bills beat the pats next week ...

i can't say i'm optimistic, but the pats have been brutally bad at stopping the run up the middle lately, and they can't seem to run block for shite (dillon has not looked good at all this year). plus kevin faulk, a guy who regularly murders the bills, will be out. london fletcher who has been badly burned on more than one occasion by faulk, can breathe a sigh of relief. anyway, that game isn't hopeless by any stretch. and remember the key fact - bledsoe won't be starting for the bills against a belichick defense.

I'm usually optimistic about the Bills chances every week but not next Sunday. I really think they are gonna get hammered good.

The only shot they have is feed Willis the ball and keep feeding him the ball and hope the can get the running game going. this will shorten the game and keep Brady off the field. Even three runs and a punt is not necessarily a bad thing. shorten the game, keep it close into the 4th, and maybe get a key turnover.

The problem is these stupid f-ing coaches panic when they get down seven points and start throwng every down. That will end up being a disaster and a blowout again because Billy B. will have his defense ready and you can bet he wants to get a quick early lead and start coming from all angles after KH. Good luck Kelly your gonna need it if this coaching staff gives you one of their usual road game plans.

I'm usually optimistic about the Bills chances every week but not next Sunday. I really think they are gonna get hammered good.

The only shot they have is feed Willis the ball and keep feeding him the ball and hope the can get the running game going. this will shorten the game and keep Brady off the field. Even three runs and a punt is not necessarily a bad thing. shorten the game, keep it close into the 4th, and maybe get a key turnover.

The problem is these stupid f-ing coaches panic when they get down seven points and start throwng every down. That will end up being a disaster and a blowout again because Billy B. will have his defense ready and you can bet he wants to get a quick early lead and start coming from all angles after KH. Good luck Kelly your gonna need it if this coaching staff gives you one of their usual road game plans.

484186[/snapback]

pack a jacket the stroll might be a cool one but i hear the burgers are delicious

*IF* They win, and *IF* they sit alone atop the AFC East next week, I'm a headin' to church more often as I would consider that proof of a higher power. They've had it *handed* to them this season, yet they still continuously flop.

This garbage team has about as much chance to beat the Pats (in N.E., coming off a bye and a loss) as a one-legged man in a shin-kicking contest.

I have already put down $1,000.00 on the Pats (money line) and will collect about $550.00 next Sunday Night when the obvious happens.

i can't say i'm optimistic, but the pats have been brutally bad at stopping the run up the middle lately, and they can't seem to run block for shite (dillon has not looked good at all this year).  plus kevin faulk, a guy who regularly murders the bills, will be out. london fletcher who has been badly burned on more than one occasion by faulk, can breathe a sigh of relief.  anyway, that game isn't hopeless by any stretch. and remember the key fact - bledsoe won't be starting for the bills against a belichick defense.

484179[/snapback]

Hahahahahahaha! <_<

If we can't beat a 1-4 team how can we even fanatasize about beating a mediocre SB defending champ???

:lol:

and remember the key fact - bledsoe won't be starting for the bills against a belichick defense.

484179[/snapback]

[/quote

The rag-arm Kelly Holcomb offense will be soooooo much more difficult to defense.

i can't say i'm optimistic, but the pats have been brutally bad at stopping the run up the middle lately, and they can't seem to run block for shite (dillon has not looked good at all this year).  plus kevin faulk, a guy who regularly murders the bills, will be out. london fletcher who has been badly burned on more than one occasion by faulk, can breathe a sigh of relief.  anyway, that game isn't hopeless by any stretch. and remember the key fact - bledsoe won't be starting for the bills against a belichick defense.

484179[/snapback]

Umm....

Your kidding....right??

This Team just got whipped on the Road by one of the worst Teams in the NFL...And believe me, by the end of the Year, The Raiders and Bills will both be slotted into the Top 10 of the 2006 Draft. That Raiders team is weak. And they stomped the Bills...Ran the Ball down their throats...

Now this NE Team may very well not be the same quality as the past couple Years, but they are still light years ahead of The Raiders in almost every aspect of the Game...The Bills have about as much a chance of winning that game as I did in winning that Lottery I just wasted 100 bucks on...It would take an act of God for the Bills to go on the Road and beat the Patsies...In fact I think it would be a miracle if they lose by less than 2 TD's...This is a poor Team, in a weak Division (outside of The Pats of coarse), that was exposed today fully...

My advice to anyone who has a shread of optimism concerning this Team for the rest of this Season...Save yourself the grief, and start reading the Draft Publications...Make a wish list...Now that is something to look forward to...