Pivotal moment of the game

Collins is sacked and fumbled...Bills fail to recover.  If we did, we'd be on the Raiders 20.  The Raiders looked lethargic until that point.  If we had put a quick 14 on them, they might have quit.  But we all know how it turned out.

PTR

484130[/snapback]

I don't think that would have made a difference on the outcome. Look at the last couple of games. Bang out a score on our first possession or two and then we proceed to throw our hands up with a collective "hell, we scored a few points... we're done for the day." See the Miami game.

I think the pivitol moment was that huge pass from Collins to gabrial or moss or whoever off that fumble recovery, that was when the raiders realized they still had a team and could play football, and could move the ball on us. If we knock that down, they have a fully different mental state.

I was convinced our offense was going to have a solid day after that first drive. Looked like they knew what to do against that D. I don't know if saying I was fooled is fair because our defense just gave up anything and everything today. After our offense went 3 and out on our 2nd possession, it seemed like everything went downhill after that.

Maybe losing a coin toss will help :lol:<_<

You might say just as pivotal was the f!$%ing stupid block in the back on the ensuing punt return. Nate took it back to their 30, instead we start at our own 20. Ah well.