I'm tired...

klang

another 8 and 8 or 7 and 9 year. I sure do long for the days of the early 90's. That sure was a great ride. I think it is very evident it is going to take awhile to turn this thing around and be a true playoff contender.

you have every right to be pissed and fed up with this mediocre team. I can no longer hold the fort as a TD apologist. They haven't proven anything in 5 years. Except that they can't consistenty win, they can't beat playoff teams, our offense is consistently dreadful, and our defense is consistently overrated.

Not a good legacy to date.

you have every right to be pissed and fed up with this mediocre team. I can no longer hold the fort as a TD apologist. They haven't proven anything in 5 years. Except that they can't consistenty win, they can't beat playoff teams, our offense is consistently dreadful, and our defense is consistently overrated.

Not a good legacy to date.

483946[/snapback]

careful, you don't want to be branded a "TD hater" by the masses either for stating an opinion........forget the fact the dude might not be building the team in the correct manner........at least you figured it out -- some people on this board never will it seems........