OUTPLAYED, OUTCOACHED, OUTHEARTED!!!

It was a great 2 week ride against two cruddy teams....

Jerry Gray...... Sorry man, Good ole Dick L built that D for you (See Pittsburgh)..

Clements...... You suck man (PERIOD)

MM..... I dont know how to rate him as a coach

TD.... Has done nothing the past 5 years but put this team in the hole... Ever decision this guy makes me have to eat SHOIT just to take the bad taste out of my mouth

Ralph..... Where are you man? Is this guys age catching up to him? Id love to see this man on Super Bowl Sunday holding up the prize before he leaves us....

Time for a change!!!!

Dont blame the players guys, this team is outcoached EVERY game! No changes after the half, sh------- DL sh------- OL, sh------- coaching, sh------- GM

AND THIS WHITEBOY CONNECTION ON THE DL IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!

BLITZ BLITZ BLITZ BLITZ

Did Jerry Gray serve as General Patton's aid in a past life?

Good Grief we gave up 130 yards to JORDAN AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Go Bills!

It was a great 2 week ride against two cruddy teams....

Jerry Gray......  Sorry man, Good ole Dick L built that D for you (See Pittsburgh)..

Clements......  You suck man (PERIOD)

MM.....  I dont know how to rate him as a coach

TD....  Has done nothing the past 5 years but put this team in the hole...  Ever decision this guy makes me have to eat SHOIT just to take the bad taste out of my mouth

Ralph.....  Where are you man?  Is this guys age catching up to him?  Id love to see this man on Super Bowl Sunday holding up the prize before he leaves us.... 

Time for a change!!!!

Dont blame the players guys, this team is outcoached EVERY game!  No changes after the half, sh------- DL  sh------- OL, sh------- coaching, sh------- GM

AND THIS WHITEBOY CONNECTION ON THE DL IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!

BLITZ BLITZ BLITZ BLITZ

Did Jerry Gray serve as General Patton's aid in a past life?

Good Grief  we gave up 130 yards to JORDAN  AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Go Bills!

483861[/snapback]

Amen Brother !