Game Thread!

Buffan00

What does this team have agasint giving Willis the ball on 3rd and 4th down? This the NFL!!! You will not surprise these coaches or players....I am sick of this team relying on guys like Shaud Williams, Freddy Smith and now Shelton on KEY plays. They word is KEY.

Shelton is there to BLOCK!!!! From 1 yard, give it to Willis to FOLLOW Shelton.

You gotta be shittin me with that call...

483292[/snapback]

whats wrong with a tie........Haslett gets bonehead coach of the weak he had the lead and tried a fake field goal to try and run his kicker up the middle

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wyche: "Ok, we need a yard...Tom, get the hat with the numbers and pull one out."

Clements from headset "Ah...roger that Sam....looks like...ahh....I can't tell if that's 21 or 31....uhhh...better go with 31..."

483299[/snapback]

fantasy players beware as mcgahee gets the bulk of the carries but doesnt get it at the goal line

Wyche: "Ok, we need a yard...Tom, get the hat with the numbers and pull one out."

Clements from headset "Ah...roger that Sam....looks like...ahh....I can't tell if that's 21 or 31....uhhh...better go with 31..."

483299[/snapback]

mularkey had to know what was coming...how can they seriously go for it and now give it to 21..........thats so flippin aggravaiting

too early to risk momentum i would have kicked it or gave it to mcgahee......i'm so smart

I'm at work what did Clements do?  Ajzepp?

483303[/snapback]

They chose to go for it on 4th and goal from the 1 and gave it to friggin Daimon Shelton instead of Willis.....IDIOTS

I'm at work what did Clements do?

Bills had 4th/goal at the 1 and Mularkey decided to roll the dice. Clements (I assume; it could have been Mularkey as he's seemed to be involved in the playcalling and it was his call to go for it) called a counter fake where they showed the action to Willis over LG but then handed it to Shelton over RG. He had some space but couldn't power in. :angry: