Game Thread!

Buffan00

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go. The stupidity is starting. Run the f-ing ball.

483251[/snapback]

exactly. what is wrong with these coaches? give the freaking ball to willis and let him work it.

oh, christ....as i'm typing this we give up a big PR.

I'm thinking that since the Bills script their first drive, and they've scored 6 out of 7 first drives this year but bogged-down usually after that, that they should be scripting ALL of them.

483255[/snapback]

Seems like a NO BRAINER huh?? Are they really that dumb??

I'm thinking that since the Bills script their first drive, and they've scored 6 out of 7 first drives this year but bogged-down usually after that, that they should be scripting ALL of them.

483255[/snapback]

All they really need to do is just let Willis McGahee run the ball. When they refuse to do that, they don't move the ball.

Perfect throw to Randy Moss, how do you stop that?

Maybe if the D could get some pressure on Collins????

483261[/snapback]

The defense has gotten pressure on Collins. The problem, as it has been for about four years, is that the Bills have to blitz in order to get pressure on the QB, and that creates mismatches in the secondary.

Perfect throw to Randy Moss, how do you stop that?

Maybe if the D could get some pressure on Collins????

483261[/snapback]

The only way to defend perfection is with perfection; Nate took 1/2 a false step on that rotue and a Collins threw a perfect ball at the sideline.

I think they've hit Collins a couple times and he already looks like he's in a real hurry to get the ball out. COuld lead to a mistake as the game progresses.