Singing Duo Considered the Olsen Twins

Tux of Borg

This is symptomatic of a much larger problem in our society.  Take the drug laws, for example.  No one can tell me that severe penalties for lesser quantities of crack cocaine vs. powdered cocaine (at least in Ohio) is not racist, at least subliminally.  No one will ever admit it today, but an argument can certainly be made that the drug laws as written are aimed toward prosecuting more blacks than whites.

484023[/snapback]

I don't think the laws that punish crack possession more severely than powder coke are racist as much as they are classist. The politicians don't see crack in their inner circles, but I'd be surprised if they didn't see or suspect the other form within their crowds. (I can't remember which comedian it was, maybe Robin Williams, that said that cocaine was God's way of telling people they had too much money.)

I think that the coke thing is classist, and matter of fact is that there are more poor white people than there are poor (insert other race) people in this country. Thus the claim the anything against the poor in general is racist is invalid and warrants no merit

jesus christ i am actually starting to sound like a math professor, creepy...

And as far as these poor girls being exploited and brainwashed like such is a total travesty. I think we should tie up all of these white supremeicsts and subject them to the tortures that they have given Blacks, Jews, Natives et al. I am saying this as a white man, as i feel there is no reason to hate anyone based on anything other than who the person is, (not what they look like.)

as i feel there is no reason to hate anyone based on anything other than who the person is, (not what they look like.)

485747[/snapback]

What if what they look like defines who they are?

Like say someone is wearing a dolphins t-shirt. I'm not sure if I hate them for who they are or for how they look, but I definitely know that I hate them. Does this make me a good person or a bad person?

What if what they look like defines who they are? 

Like say someone is wearing a dolphins t-shirt.  I'm not sure if I hate them for who they are or for how they look, but I definitely know that I hate them.  Does this make me a good person or a bad person?

485748[/snapback]

thats how they dress not how they look.... i meant it more as in something you can't change (skin, hair, eyes, etc.) unless you are michael jackson.