Most retarded thing an announcer has ever said

Ramius

If you werent watching the game, on Cincy's first drive, they had a TD catch by Chad Johnson overturned and called incomplete. Then they had a another TD catch dropped, and had to settle for a FG which Graham missed. So instead of 7 or 3, they came away with 0.

After the drive the announcer says this: "That was a 17 point swing for Cincy. The TD overturned, the TD drop, and the missed FG, and they come away with 0 points."

If you werent watching the game, on Cincy's first drive, they had a TD catch by Chad Johnson overturned and called incomplete. Then they had a another TD catch dropped, and had to settle for a FG which Graham missed. So instead of 7 or 3, they came away with 0.

After the drive the announcer says this: "That was a 17 point swing for Cincy. The TD overturned, the TD drop, and the missed FG, and they come away with 0 points."

483145[/snapback]

He also said that they should be "0 for 2" in the red zone today, because of the overturned call. What??

They just called Cincy's kicker "Shawn" Graham (his name is Shane). This has been the worst announced NFL game I've seen in a long time.

And I guess the PIT defense is responsible for dropped passes and referees making retarded overturns, because the announcers just said that they are the story, having held Cincy to 3 points after two long drives.

483145[/snapback]

Someone at the network should slip them a note during the next commercial break that this ain't the fantasy football league.

they have just moved into uncharted water on thr studid ship.

"I"m not sure what their smoking...but they should switch brands." Randy Cross

I keep even put into words the comment with a Pittsburg RB falling to stay in bounds with 9:38 to go in the 4th quarter.