92% of Souls in Hell There on Drug Charges

It may sound crazy, but remarkably, it's true.

HELL—A report released Monday by the Afterlife Civil Liberties Union indicates that nine out of 10 souls currently serving in Hell were condemned on drug-related sins.

Enlarge ImageReport: 92 Percent Of Souls In Hell There On Drug Charges

"Hell was created to keep dangerous sinners off the gold-paved streets of Heaven," ACLU spokesman Barry Horowitz said. "But lately, it's become a clearing-house for the non-evil souls that Heaven doesn't know how to deal with."

The disproportionate number of drug offenders in Hell is a result of God's "get tough" drug policy of the 80s A.D., imposed after Roman emperor Domitian Flavius introduced opium to his people. God's detractors say His reactionary "one sin and you're out" rule places too harsh a penalty on venial drug users.

According to God's law, souls who possess four ounces of illegal drugs at any point during their mortal lives face a mandatory minimum sentence of eternity.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/41447

As usual the ACLU has it backwards.

100% of the convictions were for being fish fans, which is the only thing that can possibly get you into hell. It just so hapeens that 92% of fish fans do drugs. If the ACLU told the full story, there would be no sympathy from the general public.

Only the chosen Jews which will be determined during the last 7 years, and it is only something like 244,000 that get the free ride.  The rest are screwed.

I don't have to worry, about this sin anyways.

485210[/snapback]

144,000. 12k from each of the 12 tribes.

Of course, in VABills math, they're both equal to a million anyway...

144,000.  12k from each of the 12 tribes.

Of course, in VABills math, they're both equal to a million anyway...

485444[/snapback]

The twelve tribes:

1. Cleveland Indians (Are only players eligible or do fans and management have a shot?).

2-12. Help me out here. I'm forgetting the rest.

The twelve tribes:

1. Cleveland Indians (Are only players eligible or do fans and management have a shot?).

2-12.  Help me out here.  I'm forgetting the rest.

485823[/snapback]

Atlanta, Kansas City, FSU, Newtown Lacrosse, etc..... :w00t: But only the Jews on those teams need apply.