TIVO & Center Ice Package

EZC-Boston

I have a stand alone TIVO and Direct TV with the Center Ice Package, however TIVO doesn't seem to have the program lineup for the Center Ice channels. This makes it a pain in the ass to TIVO the Sabres games. Anybody else have the same issue or know how I can solve this problem?

Fortunately (for me anyway), I have no problems with my digital cable DVR.  But I do know one person who can probably help you out.

Fezmid posting in three... two... one...  :blush:

482833[/snapback]

Thank you for that introduction, Campy.

I'm going to counter the original question with a counter-question -- why do you have a standalone TiVo with DirecTV??? That doesn't make any sense... Sell your TiVo (if it has a Lifetime subscription, you can get some good money on eBay), and buy a DirecTV/TiVo unit. For only $6/month, you'll solve your Center Ice problem and be able to record TWO things at once (ie: two hockey games!). You can get a DirecTiVo for free (with $100 mail in rebate).

Otherwise, you're on your own since Center Ice is a special package that the standalone TiVo doesn't know anything about.

CW

PS: Campy, you'd have the same problem if you had a standalone TiVo and a cable box. :blush: