This Is A Defining Thread!!!

IDBillzFan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this post is the defining moment of this defining thread. Right here at 10:50 am PST. That is how this thread will be remembered if it is to be remembered at all. I just declared it!

482733[/snapback]

Definition of Moment:

1. The product of a quantity and its perpendicular distance from a reference point.

2. The tendency to cause rotation about a point or an axis.

Well this post is the defining moment of this defining thread. Right here at 10:50 am PST. That is how this thread will be remembered if it is to be remembered at all. I just declared it!

482733[/snapback]

It is so. I felt the impact of this thread, or more specifically, that post, all the way down here in Va Bch.

However, if a thread talks smack and doesn't deliver, then... well, there are severe consequences for that.

482766[/snapback]

It's defined as cockiness only if it can't back it up with its actions on the board - otherwise it is *confidence*.

Unless this thread is a woman - then it's bitchiness...

A truly ultimate defining thread would contain:

A recipe

Fresh garlic, fresh basil, good olive oil and some Roma tomatoes. If you can't make a sauce from those ingrediants, you should not be near the kitchen unless you're in charge of washing dishes.
Advice for the lovelorn
You know you've found the right person when you can stop, think about the most dispicable thing you've ever done in your life, pick up the phone, call your mate, and tell them about it right then and there. Do that. If they're still on the phone and a little bit turned on...they're the one.
Assclowns
Hellloooooo. Stop staring and just take a picture
Attacks on Tom Donohoe
Tom Donahoe looks like Phil Donahue. I'm sorry. He does. Our GM looks like a guy who's nailing "That Girl." He's not even NAILING "That Girl." He just LOOKS and SOUNDS like a guy who's nailing "That Girl."HOw pathetic is that?
And that is just the A's

482849[/snapback]

If that's all there is to the As, bring on the Bs.

If that's all there is to the As, bring on the Bs.

482917[/snapback]

Boobies  :blush:

482924[/snapback]

and beer...to paraphrase the great Frank Zappa....

482926[/snapback]

Ok, the B's in the ultimate thread would include:

Best pizza in Buffalo

Bills all time best (fill in the blank)

Brian Boitano ( what would he do?)

482933[/snapback]

don't forget BushBad!

The C's would include

Cablelady

Caption the photo

Chicken wings

Computer problems

Cookie Gilcrist

Cowbell

Crap throwing monkeys

482954[/snapback]

Give it time people. Give it time.

All that and more can be expected in this thread that defines defining threads.

But also be prepared to meet the unexpected on the trip to the Classics that this is destined for.

I'm sure our patience will be rewarded.