This Is A Defining Thread!!!

IDBillzFan

Make no mistake. This thread will define how all other threads are begun.

Oh sure, you can talk about a great thread, but it's just a bunch of talk if you can't BACK IT UP with a thought-provoking thread that will get through the next few weeks. In fact, if this thread can't be great right now, then it won't matter what kind of thread it will be next week. Even if I refuse to acknowledge what kind of thread I'll start in primetime next week, it just won't matter.

Today's thread is all that matters. It's a defining thread.

It's time to "thread up" or STFU.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh sure, you can talk about a great thread, but it's just a bunch of talk if you can't BACK IT UP with a thought-provoking thread that will get through the next few weeks. In fact, if this thread can't be great right now, then it won't matter what kind of thread it will be next week. Even if I refuse to acknowledge what kind of thread I'll start in primetime next week, it just won't matter.

482707[/snapback]

A thread that changed the world??

Not by hands, but between the sweaty, heaving breasts of a Cuban seductress.

Hey...it's my defining thread, so I get to say how it's rolled. :doh:

482743[/snapback]

I like the defining visuals for THE defining thread!

Here is to sweaty, heaving breasts!

Here is to defining threads!

482707[/snapback]

Cool, I think you finally found the answer to the enigma.

This thread opened its mouth and proclaimed its greatness to the world this week. This thread is now a legend, at least in its own mind.

Meanwhile the off topic forum is sitting back saying "What you talking bout?" Nothing like a little stadium wall bulletin board material to get a subforum amped up. I'll bet the stadium wall is absolutely ecstatic over its remarks.

Therefore, I decalare this week the "defining moment" in the very short career of thsi thread, in only its 1st full day as a first page thread. This thread opened its mouth.... It's talked the talk. Now it better walk that talk.

If it goes into the off topic forum and lays an egg, there are going to be a lot of stadium wall fans that will never let it live it down. Come Monday, there may be one hell of a message board lynching... and a well deserved one at that.

I don't think stadium wall fans, per se, have too much of a problem with their threads talking smack (although I believe we'd just prefer that our stadium wall threads do their taliking on the board). However, if a thread talks smack and doesn't deliver, then... well, there are severe consequences for that.

This is its defining moment.