is that chiefs/phish game on tv?

Johnny

I've got Sunday ticket and I can't find it anywhere! I did, however, notice that the Cowboys game next week is already "up" on the schedule (October 30th, Cardinals) and that might mean that that was the channel (706, I believe...) that the Chiefs and Dolphins would have been on!

There is actually a congressional act or law or something that was passed in the 1960's that prohibits the NFL from showing games on TV on Friday Nights from September through November so as not to ruin the integrity of high school football. Unreal. Tonight's game is only on TV in Kansas City and Miami.

There is actually a congressional act or law or something that was passed in the 1960's that prohibits the NFL from showing games on TV on Friday Nights from September through November so as not to ruin the integrity of high school football. Unreal. Tonight's game is only on TV in Kansas City and Miami.

482339[/snapback]

the law was passed in '73, and it also covers saturdays during the regular season of college football. that's why you don't see saturday NFL games until december.

the problem i have with tonight is that NFL sunday ticket is a PAID-FOR subscription -- it's not "over the air" TV that any joker can tune into. i paid for the right to watch all NFL games not aired nationally, and this game should be on the ticket LIVE -- not in a re-broadcast on sunday. if i were a KC or miami fan transplanted in another market i would really be pissed. this is a screwup by the NFL -- i doubt that airing the game on the ticket violates that law for the reason that it is a paid subscription.