McGahee rumor is TRUE

Justice

on Channel 6 in Miami. Drew says Buffalo is a first class organization and that Willis McGahee appreciates that the Bills took him in the first round and were gracious in negotiations, BUT, Drew Rosenpuke then added that McGahee is too good to be a back-up?

Boy am I pissed. I spent over $200 bucks on a McGahee jersey, or should I say Benedict Arnold's jersey. When I first heard the news I did'nt believe it, but that interview said it all.

How will Bills nation react to McGahee at Tomorrows game? I think that the majority of Bills fans need to ask Travis Henry for forgiveness.

I'm first. Sorry Travis.

1579[/snapback]

NO mention of this TV interview by anyone on Fin Heaven.

:D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted by finfan54

not only will buffalo have a RB controversy but a QB controversy once drew goes down with sacks 5 times in the first game.

I'd rather have our problems at both positions over yours. Drew/Losman vs. fiedler/Feely. No contest.

Henry/Willis vs. haha!

:D;):D

Drew RosenASS would'nt start this crap alone. McGahee has got to be involved. McGahee knows this is his best chance to play in Miami because come next year the Fins can pick up The Edge as a free agent. He doesn't love Buffalo. People from Miami can't stand our beloved Buffalo. Miami and Buffalo are the exact opposite of one another. Trust me. I live in Miami now.

1636[/snapback]

Yes, but given the fact that Willis is not exactly rocket scientist materials leads me to believe that his agent hatched this little drama show. Some agents are simply side-show geeks who are always looking for a way to pimp their clients to higher status economically. It is directly and indirectly benefitting Mr. Shiester as well (If he can get Willis more money, his percentage goes up, and if he can stage a drama that works to this end, he attracts more Willis's as clients.

I seriously doubt that Willis was behind this. I'm sure he told Willis, "I got ya drafted in the first round, got you a damn good contract with my dog & Pony show; now trust me and let me handle the next stage.

As many have pointed out, Willis is under contract and if he wants to play, he plays for the Bills. Moreover, while their may be a desperate team or two in dire need of a back, Willis has proved little thus far. But typical DR stevestojan to start this before Willis has even played a single down against a number one defense in a game that counts.

No matter how much assclown DR pimps, Willis will go out and do his job. It is simply time to put Drew Rosenhaus on "ignore."

I wish he would just shut the !@#$ up or maybe Willis will speak out and say that he loves Buffalo and is happy backing up Travis Henry.

1613[/snapback]

The last thing I want to hear from WM is that he is "happy" backing up anybody. That's the last thing I want to hear from any player. They better not be "happy" being a back up, because that kind of POS attitude isn't what we need on the team. We want guys who want to be starters and will work their asses off to earn that position, not guys "happy" being backups.

Bharami, if this "scoop" is the same as your last WM scoop from last season, which was a TOTAL, COMPLETE, MADE-UP, FABRICATED, SHAMELESS, DISGUSTING LIE, you should be banned from this Board permanently and you should seek professional help for your pathological, compulsive need to attract attention to yourself by fibbing.

If you're right, I apologize for the above paragraph.

I'm skeptical though...

My last scoop didn't come through, but this isn't a scoop. I saw it on TV. Besides, I was very close to being right about that first scoop, even ESPN reported on it. So don't sit there and tell me I made things up for attention. I have a wife and 2 beautiul kids that give me as much attention as I can handleand I should just ban myself from this post for life. Your not worth it.

Boy am I pissed. I spent over $200 bucks on a McGahee jersey, or should I say Benedict Arnold's jersey.

This is why I wait until the end of the season and get a number no one wants from a clearance rack, like #81 last year, for $15, rip off the name and have a friend of mine add the letters R-O-C-K-P-I-L-E :D

The only jersey I bought and kept is #90 - Phil Hanson.

Guest Rosenhaus = RJ
The President did not use the word, imminent. Ever.

And here's another fellow's comment on WMD's

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal,

murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime... He presents a

particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to

miscalculation... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his

continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass

destruction... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass

destruction is real..."

- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

Evidently, lies are what you deal in, child...

1659[/snapback]

Cincy, your edited quote dropped the following sentance at the end:

That is why the world, through the United Nations Security Council, has spoken with one voice, demanding that Iraq disclose its weapons programs and disarm.
Kerry's statements sound much more measured than you present.

http://kerry.senate.gov/text/cfm/record.cfm?id=189831

Back on topic: Rosenhaus = RJ. I hope Willis drops him very publicly if he's rocking the boat for his own benefit (wouldn't we all love him then!).

Before you do, let me ask you again, did Rosenhaus actually say that Willis asked for a trade if he is not going to start? Please answer.

1936[/snapback]

No, he didn't demand a trade, nor did Drew Rosenhaus actually say WM wanted to be traded. He didn't have to. They started off the interview with DR asking him if the AP reports are true about WM wanting to be traded if he isn't the starter, to which he responded by saying exactly what I posted earlier.

No, he didn't demand a trade, nor did Drew Rosenhaus actually say WM wanted to be traded. He didn't have to. They started off the interview with DR asking him if the AP reports are true about WM wanting to be traded if he isn't the starter, to which he responded by saying exactly what I posted earlier.

2028[/snapback]

So, why then did you title this thread "McGahee rumur is TRUE?"

(to the tune of These Are A few Of My Favorite Things)

Rumors and Drew-mors and I heard that he said...

Bickering Bills and our season is now dead

Unfounded statements from unseasoned rookies

As welcome on my drive as google-ized cookies!

When the trolls start

And the Brains fart

On a slow Bills newsweek...

Safer to wait til we have all the facts

And you won't be called a geek! :w00t:

Offered as humor not malice!

When the trolls start

And the Brains fart

And you won't be called a geek!  :doh:

3228[/snapback]

BRAVO! Rock. :w00t:

When the trolls start

And the Brains fart

And you won't be called a geek!  :D

3228[/snapback]

lol :w00t::doh:

When the trolls start

And the Brains fart

And you won't be called a geek!  :doh:

3228[/snapback]

Beautiful. :w00t:

Guest Guest_John from Hemet_*
This is why I wait until the end of the season and get a number no one wants from a clearance rack, like #81 last year, for $15, rip off the name and have a friend of mine add the  letters R-O-C-K-P-I-L-E  :w00t:

The only jersey I bought and kept  is #90 - Phil Hanson.

1957[/snapback]

An excellent choice Rockpile..... :doh:

When the trolls start

And the Brains fart

And you won't be called a geek!  :D

3228[/snapback]

:w00t::doh:

You missed your calling as a lyricist, Rock!!

Archived