McGahee rumor is TRUE

Justice

on Channel 6 in Miami. Drew says Buffalo is a first class organization and that Willis McGahee appreciates that the Bills took him in the first round and were gracious in negotiations, BUT, Drew Rosenpuke then added that McGahee is too good to be a back-up?

Boy am I pissed. I spent over $200 bucks on a McGahee jersey, or should I say Benedict Arnold's jersey. When I first heard the news I did'nt believe it, but that interview said it all.

How will Bills nation react to McGahee at Tomorrows game? I think that the majority of Bills fans need to ask Travis Henry for forgiveness.

I'm first. Sorry Travis.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
on Channel 6 in Miami. Drew says Buffalo is a first class organization and that Willis McGahee appreciates that the Bills took him in the first round and were gracious in negotiations, BUT, Drew Rosenpuke then added that McGahee is too good to be a back-up?

Boy am I pissed. I spent over $200 bucks on a McGahee jersey, or should I say Benedict Arnold's jersey. When I first heard the news I did'nt believe it, but that interview said it all.

How will Bills nation react to McGahee at Tomorrows game? I think that the majority of Bills fans need to ask Travis Henry for forgiveness.

I'm first. Sorry Travis.

1579[/snapback]

i'll believe it when Willis says somethin

I'm first. Sorry Travis.

1579[/snapback]

and also b.harami, calling Willis "Benedict Arnold" at this pt. is jsut dumb. He hasnt publicly said anything yet and denied everything to this pt. Give him a break until something else comes up.

if this is how willis feels than he is a punk!he hasnt even taken a regular season snap yet,hasnt ran at full speed,on the radio they say he also had a noticeable limp and he wants to be the starter?he is out of his vulcan mind!i bet this is a case of drew rosenhaus and willis looking around and realizing that now that willis is getting healthy and the fish really need a runningback and that they didn't really sign a crazy contract they should go for more money.i think if we ever traded him ,it would have to be for alot.we paid him for a year to not play and rehab,granted he should have been a top 5 talent,but he was hurt and people ahead of us could have drafted him if they wanted.they didn't.he should for at the very least shut his mouth and play behind travis for a year and show the fans that he is not a punk.go bills in'04

Guest willis

You can't believe everything you hear in the media.

After all didn't someone say Iraq had weapons of mass destruction and we were under imminent threat of attack?

Lies will get you everywhere.

I'll say it again....

Basically it tells us what we all are thinking...

Drew Rosenhaus is the !@#$ that started this stevestojan and is trying to get Willis traded to Miami. !@#$ ROSENHAUS! You stupid piece of stevestojan!!! :D;)

Blah blah blah :D

Time to "walk the walk" boys. I have faith in our coaching staff, so what's the problem - the best player will start. Both think they can start - good, I can't imagine anyone making the roster who doesn't think he could start in the NFL.

You get on the field by outplaying your competition.

Are we worried one of these guys is going to pout? I hope they start pouting soon, because I want to see MM get annoyed.

This is NOT Doug vs Rob, because it's not Wade/JB running the show.

BTW, this is also why I can't stand the !@#$ing agents. Willis McGahee likes the Bills and the Bills are the only ones who had the balls to draft him so high....Willis likes it here and will be a Bill for a long time, IMO.

Rosenhaus is just out to get more money for himself and is a greedy piece of stevestojan. I wish he would just shut the !@#$ up or maybe Willis will speak out and say that he loves Buffalo and is happy backing up Travis Henry.

I'm first. Sorry Travis.

1579[/snapback]

Ok, you paid $200 for a guy's jersey who has never played a down in the NFL knowing he wouldn't be starting? :D

Where did you get the idea he was the second coming of Walter Payton?

Alot of people, including fans on this board and media, has put idea into WM's head (including his agent) about how good he is! LMAO.

Yea, right!

Relax, he'll get his trade at the end of the season.

Travis is the man and will be for years to come.

Guest Guest_N.Y. Orangeman_*

This is a non-issue. We have his rights for the next 4 years (I may be wrong, but I thought there was an option as well). If he wants to play, he'll play with us.

Ok, you paid $200 for a guy's jersey who has never played a down in the NFL knowing he wouldn't be starting?  :D

Alot of people, including fans on this board and media, has put idea into WM's head (including his agent) about how good he is!  LMAO. 

Yea, right! 

1618[/snapback]

ROFL! If you really believe Travis Henry will stay in Buffalo OVER Willis McGahee, then I got a bridge to sell you! ;):D:D

Ok, you paid $200 for a guy's jersey who has never played a down in the NFL knowing he wouldn't be starting?  :D

Alot of people, including fans on this board and media, has put idea into WM's head (including his agent) about how good he is!  LMAO. 

Yea, right! 

1618[/snapback]

i doubt it..mcgahee will remain in buffalo after this season, henry's career will be over by 29 regardlewss of what team he is on, he takes too much of a beating.

This is a non-issue.  We have his rights for the next 4 years (I may be wrong, but I thought there was an option as well).  If he wants to play, he'll play with us.

1620[/snapback]

I dont think ROSENHAUS would be saying this without WM's consent(sp). There must be something to it?

Even if the rumor is true, it will have no affect on this season. TD isn't trading WM, even if that's what Rosenhaus and WM want. So WM is going to be a Bill this year. The only issue is what would he do if he doesn't start? The answer is nothing. If he holds out he is simply shooting himself in the foot. No other team in the league is going to offer the Bills value for him absent more evidence of how well he has recovered, and sitting out means he has no chance to make any of his incentives.

The reality is TH will start initially and WM will get his share of carries. At the end of the year, the Bills will keep whoever they think the best back is going forward and trade the other one--which is exactly what everyone figured would happen.

Drew RosenASS would'nt start this crap alone. McGahee has got to be involved. McGahee knows this is his best chance to play in Miami because come next year the Fins can pick up The Edge as a free agent. He doesn't love Buffalo. People from Miami can't stand our beloved Buffalo. Miami and Buffalo are the exact opposite of one another. Trust me. I live in Miami now.

Archived