Kinda Sorta OT Kinda sorta football

dib

With Wilma thinking about tearing off my dish on Sunday I was wondering if someone would be willing record the game for me. I would of course compensate this compassionate individual. I do have to wait and see because Wilma is having difficulty deciding where to go. I guess she's looking for a good place top get a Brontosaurus burger.

Cripes we (the county) havent even finished cleaning up from Katrina.

I will gladly tape it for you.

Will Direct TV come put your dish back on your house for you? Are you covered for this sorta thing?

480952[/snapback]

Thanks Frez, they'll come back and do it for free but the hitch is it could be a week or more. They are also not notorious troubleshooters, and the last three techs that came out didn't speak English. You heard me right, no hable English. So my HD TV right now looks a lot like I have rabbit ears on it. No wait, the reception is actually better with rabbit ears.

Thanks Frez, they'll come back and do it for free but the hitch is it could be a week or more.  They are also not notorious troubleshooters, and the last three techs that came out didn't speak English.  You heard me right, no hable English. So my HD TV right now looks a lot like I have rabbit ears on it.  No wait, the reception is actually better with rabbit ears.

480958[/snapback]

I'll tape it for you........no problem.

Take care in that friggen hurricane! Where exactly are you located?

I'll tape it for you........no problem.

Take care in that friggen hurricane! Where exactly are you located?

480959[/snapback]

We're on the East Coast, west of Fort Lauderdale. A stone's throw from the Felon camp. Wilma should only ("only") be a 2-3 by the time she gets to us. Of course Katrina was a '1' when she breezed through and that was no fun.

We're on the East Coast, west of Fort Lauderdale.  A stone's throw from the Felon camp.  Wilma should only  ("only") be a 2-3 by the time she gets to us.  Of course Katrina was a '1' when she breezed through and that was no fun.

480974[/snapback]

Well you just tie everything down and get back to us when it's over. Maybe it won't even hit your parts.