ah another clayton -salisbury fight :)

justnzane

Just on SportsCenter, the question was asked about who was the greatest passer- receiver duo ever after marvin and peyton broke the record. Salisbury answered "even as great as marvin and peyton have been, and Kelly and Reed were I have to say Montana to Rice."

The toolClayton replies back " I have to say Aikman and Irivin" Salisbury ripped him a new one. This further shows how idiotic Clayton is and people should not take his word for much value/

i do not think people respect or realize the fact that andre reed and kelly had to play in buffalo in swirly winds and bad weather,i know manning/harrison is an extremly potent combo ,but come on they play in a dome,same as duper clayton being in south fla .montana rice was nice and the 3 amigos that elway had early on were good too

i do not think people respect or realize the fact that andre reed and kelly had to play in buffalo in swirly winds and bad weather,i know manning/harrison is an extremly potent combo ,but come on they play in a dome,same as duper clayton being in south fla .montana rice was nice and the 3 amigos that elway had early on were good too

480732[/snapback]

That's a very good and overlooked point. :ph34r:

Just on SportsCenter, the question was asked about who was the greatest passer- receiver duo ever after marvin and peyton broke the record. Salisbury answered "even as great as marvin and peyton have been, and Kelly and Reed were I have to say Montana to Rice."

The toolClayton replies back " I have to say Aikman and Irivin" Salisbury ripped him a new one. This further shows how idiotic Clayton is and people should not take his word for much value/

480727[/snapback]

Manning is better than Aikman was, but I'd definitely take Irvin over Harrison- in his prime, he was one of the most dangerous offensive threats I've ever seen...just my opinion though

We cling to our own point of view, as though everything depended on it.

Yet our opinions have no permanence; like autumn and winter, they gradually pass away...

480802[/snapback]

You said way more than a mouthful. I could see that statement adorning a large bust in a museum some day.

this just in...

...salisbury and clayton are both morons.

480816[/snapback]

Bingo.

Those 2 are a perfect example of that some people just A. Get lucky or B. Know the right people to get the good jobs....they are no better then so many people I know. Right place, right time.

You said way more than a mouthful.

480809[/snapback]

Actually Chuang Tzu said way more than mouthful about 300 BCE, but it doesn't make it any less relevant.

I knew that Religions of the World class would pay off one day. :ph34r: