So where does Phillip Rivers get traded?

So where does Philip Rivers get traded?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. So where does Philip Rivers get traded?

• Arizona
    • Baltimore
    • Miami
    • Jets
    • Forget it - They're trading Brees.

Arizona has Warner on the roster & McCown is putting up numbers but they also can spare a no.1 WR.

It looks like Baltimore has given up on Boller and he looked like he had regressed before the injury - what can they offer though?

SD doesn't need a RB - so what does Miami have to offer?

As far as the Jets is this even possible cap-wise?

I think TB believes they can win with Chris Simms handing the ball off to Cadillac Williams and that defense so I didn't include them.

If I'm Carolina I'm in the running for Rivers to see if I can bring the kid back home and reap a PR windfall.

Or do they trade Brees instead?

I was high on Rivers before the Chargers drafted him two years ago and still believe he will be an above average QB in the NFL.  I just wish that somehow the Bills would make a run at him. :(

480176[/snapback]

Say NO to Rivers. He has a side arm release and would never survive in the Winds at the Ralph. He is a tough son of a gun however watching play here at NC State.

I was high on Rivers before the Chargers drafted him two years ago and still believe he will be an above average QB in the NFL.  I just wish that somehow the Bills would make a run at him. :(

480176[/snapback]

Take a run at rivers? Are you friggin nuts?

I'll waffle on this vote...you have to wait and see who is going to be in position to draft Leinart.

480179[/snapback]

I'm hot and cold on Leinart. I'm sold however on Vince Young -- its as if they combined Michael Vick's wheels, Barry Sanders' hips and Steve McNair's arm. He's doing a lot more with less vs Leinart.

We'll see I guess.