Power Rankings

Mile High

again. Just got back from the Jets game..... Wow the crowd was electric and insane at the same time. There are alot more disrespectful young Bill fans that I can ever remember seeing at the stadium then ever before. Anyway the rankings are updated and i hope you enjoy. Go Bills!

again.  Just got back from the Jets game.....  Wow the crowd was electric and insane at the same time.  There are alot more disrespectful young Bill fans that I can ever remember seeing at the stadium then ever before.  Anyway the rankings are updated and i hope you enjoy.  Go Bills!

480148[/snapback]

Yeah, isn't that the truth? I get a bit nervous each time I go.

again.  Just got back from the Jets game.....  Wow the crowd was electric and insane at the same time.  There are alot more disrespectful young Bill fans that I can ever remember seeing at the stadium then ever before.  Anyway the rankings are updated and i hope you enjoy.  Go Bills!

480148[/snapback]

Apparently, Fox has forgotten common sense in their rankings...(and no, i'm not referring to buffalo, we're near where we should be, but look at where hes rated some other teams ie-miami, denver, and they dont have the texans dead last, wtf?)

Apparently, Fox has forgotten common sense in their rankings...(and no, i'm not referring to buffalo, we're near where we should be, but look at where hes rated some other teams ie-miami, denver, and they dont have the texans dead last, wtf?)

480285[/snapback]

Remember, Fox uses the FootballOutsiders rankings. These are the guys that do all the crazy numbers with statistics taking into account the strength of schedule and other factors. That's why Fox's rankings come out so different than the rest of the "expert sticking a finger in the air" rankings....they are based on something besides gut. Not saying it's perfect, but it's an attempt to measure teams objectively...