Lamp-Just returned from My WNY vacation

Zona

As some of you know, my family and I just came back to Buffalo to see the Dolphin Game, and vacation in WNY. IT was an absolute BLAST! We had a great time. I met a few of you at the tailgate by the Pinto. It was good to meet all of you (Cablelady, Bill in Livonia, Bill in NYC, Badolbilz, Lori, Aussiew and the rest). Always nice to put a face to some of the names. Topped it off with a WIN!

Had lots of fun doing the Falls, and all the other stuff to be seen in WNY.

For the record, Duff's wings are WAY better than the Anchor Bar's. We went to the Duff's on Sheridan and Millersport Highway (not sure if there are more).

To top off this Story, I saw Jim Kelly at the Buffalo airport Sunday morning as he flew in for the game. I got his Autograph on my new Bills hat. Now I need a new one, since I wont wear the one with his Sig. anymore....

For the record, Duff's wings are WAY better than the Anchor Bar's. We went to the Duff's on Sheridan and Millersport Highway (not sure if there are more).

Thanks for making me hungry for wings once again... :(:blush:

Glad you had a fun trip! :lol:

CW

479867[/snapback]

Good man! Anchor bar is all hype, but when its comes down to it, Duff's is the best.