FYI, New Amazing Race starts tonight

The Poojer

Have seen the show advertised previously and checked the CBS website. I believe this is week 3 of the current season.

Only saw it the last 4 - 5 weeks last year (when the reality TV players were on, easier to follow and was rooting against Boston Rob) but it was pretty good.

When I found out that they'd be travelling only in the U.S. my interest went right out the window.

479818[/snapback]

Agreed. Half the fun of the show is seeing all the unique lacales. I'm sure they did it because they don't want little kids running around in 3rd world countries - too dangerous. Either that, or it'd cost too muc hsince they'd have to fly lots more people around. Not sure, but it's definately not as interesting as the "real" editions;. And yes, it's been going on for four weeks or so.

CW

common man, i have been missing it??????????

479346[/snapback]

Yes Pooj, you've been missing it, tonight would mark Week 4. Though as others have stated the Family Edition isn't as good as the "real" show. I have each episode of the first 3 episodes on my DVR, I plan on DVRing tonight's episode as well. I can make a VHS tape for you after work tomorrow night and mail you a copy if you're interested?

Agreed.  Half the fun of the show is seeing all the unique lacales.  I'm sure they did it because they don't want little kids running around in 3rd world countries - too dangerous.  Either that, or it'd cost too muc hsince they'd have to fly lots more people around.  Not sure, but it's definately not as interesting as the "real" editions;.  And yes, it's been going on for four weeks or so.

CW

479875[/snapback]

Yeah, it's cool to see all to the different countries they travel to and the struggles they have with trying to speak their language. It's just not the same anymore.

Yeah, it's cool to see all to the different countries they travel to and the struggles they have with trying to speak their language.  It's just not the same anymore.

480128[/snapback]

From the previews of last nights show, they will be out of the country next week. Mexico?