Schobel's inside spin/double/pressure

AKC

One of Denney's sacks was set up by an awesome inside spin by Schobel where he draws a second blocker and he punches through the double to force VTestaverde up into Denney. It was as nice a defensive play as any made all day by the Bills.

One of Denney's sacks was set up by an awesome inside spin by Schobel where he draws a second blocker and he punches through the double to force VTestaverde up into Denney. It was a nice a defensive play as any made all day by the Bills.

478544[/snapback]

How did Tim Anderson look? I haven't been able to see a tape since he was given the starting nod.

Anderson was a destructive force... he really game Mawae a hard time when Sam was out on the sidelines... I was very impressed by what I saw of Tim Anderson

478557[/snapback]

Wow, really? I didn't see the game, but it seemed like Curtis Martin's numbers looked really good because of two 40+ yard runs. I couldn't tell if they held him in check most of the rest of the game, but was hoping Anderson was holding his own.

Wow, really? I didn't see the game, but it seemed like Curtis Martin's numbers looked really good because of two 40+ yard runs. I couldn't tell if they held him in check most of the rest of the game, but was hoping Anderson was holding his own.

478571[/snapback]

Well he's a lot bigger than you imagine too... He;s really big...

CMart woulda had a crappy day apart from the 2 big runs over Schobels side that he cut upfield for big gains... Schobel really can;t defend the run well.

TAnderson has some good pass rush moves too.

He used an inside spin on another play where he ran into a double, the LT grabbed a fistful of jersey and he didn't get as much push, but I coudn't believe how fast the move looked. It wasn't as fast as Freeney's lightning spin but damn did he make me dizzy. :blink:

Well he's a lot bigger than you imagine too... He;s really big...

CMart woulda had a crappy day apart from the 2 big runs over Schobels side that he cut upfield for big gains... Schobel really can;t defend the run well.

TAnderson has some good pass rush moves too.

478575[/snapback]

on the one big run schobel took on a blocker and posey should have mad the play but was caught out of position