Kelly Holcomb saved the franchise

Albany,n.y.

...and he just wins.  He's so much better than that kid from California.  He's a savvy veteran who has the respect of the other veterans. 

This Bills QB situation is like deja vu all over again and its going to get ugly sooner or later.

478281[/snapback]

RJ > JP

And I HATED RJ.

...and he just wins.  He's so much better than that kid from California.  He's a savvy veteran who has the respect of the other veterans. 

This Bills QB situation is like deja vu all over again and its going to get ugly sooner or later.

478281[/snapback]

Unless Holcombe is a Napolianistic, self centered, midgit then I'd say yes. Other than that I doubt it.

478281[/snapback]

Yeah. Winning is an ugly business. :blink::D

I saw JP patting guys on the butt after good plays as they came to the sidelines (okay, I saw him do this once, but I figured he was doing it all game long) during the highlights of yesterday's game.  From what I recall, Flutie sat and sulked.

478293[/snapback]

Did he look like he REALLY enjoyed patting the guys?

:blink::D:blink:;)

Did he look like he REALLY enjoyed patting the guys?

478298[/snapback]

That's about the stupidest post I've seen. Of course he didn't like it in that way...

They weren't wearing tight little red shorts! :blink:

I think I'm slightly bothered at the title of this thread. He's done a good job thus far but to call him the franchises savior is a bit much, no? You're not giving some of the other cast members any credit whatsoever.

Post this again, with the same exact title once we win the division, or get in the playoffs.

I think I'm slightly bothered at the title of this thread. He's done a good job thus far but to call him the franchises savior is a bit much, no? You're not giving some of the other cast members any credit whatsoever.

Post this again, with the same exact title once we win the division, or get in the playoffs.

478309[/snapback]

Good point. But I'm not so sure that it's not a stretch to say that he saved the lives of some of our fellow Bills fans. A lot of them seemed to be ready to go over the Falls sans barrel after week 4.

holcomb 172yds  and 2 ints not setting the world on fire .  only half a step better than JP .

478322[/snapback]

Aside from the fact the KH is essentially doubling JP's output, that "half step" you refer to is good enough for 2-0.

Aside from the fact the KH is essentially doubling JP's output, that "half step" you refer to is good enough for 2-0.

478329[/snapback]

the D almost lost this game ,you can not have people rushing for 150 yds every week. if the jets would have run martin more we would have lost . I am glad for the win and i am not ready to say holcomb is the next jim kelly , i am glad he played well enough to get us the win .. jp should have 1 more win ( tampa )plus the play calling from the sideline still sucked , did not run the ball as much when JP was in = no ball control for jp .

Nah. 

He's too tall.

478284[/snapback]

And he doesn't stab anyone in the back, play drums in a horrible band, have a mullet, or have a signature college highlight that he can stake his career on.

He's also not as good as Flutie.