Some random thoughts....

taterhill

why do the security guards waste their time roping off the band section seats after the band leaves??

why do the concession stands give you the bottle of water, but not the can of beer??

why do they pat down 75 year old ladies and 7 year old kids on the way into the stadium? and what are they checking for??

anyone that thinks holcomb has not made a difference in this offense is nuts...this team is night and day and actually watchable now

can people that bring their kids to help them pick up cans at the BIlls game really bugs me...

if the strictly inforce the 4 hour tailgate rule for the Broncos game...traffic may be back up to Rochester by 3pm..also why do RV's get to show up Friday...

New England can be beaten right now, and anyone that does not see that is not paying attention

we need to get Lee Evans 8-10 throws a game..the kid is a stud and needs to be utilized...

I think I hate fantasy football.....

it is amazing the lack of interest in the WHite Sox winning the World Series....

going to Bills games, I am realizing I am old

Guest BackInDaDay
why do the security guards waste their time roping off the band section seats after the band leaves??

why do the concession stands give you the bottle of water, but not the can of beer??

why do they pat down 75 year old ladies and 7 year old kids on the way into the stadium? and what are they checking for??

anyone that thinks holcomb has not made a difference in this offense is nuts...this team is night and day and actually watchable now

can people that bring their kids to help them pick up cans at the BIlls game really bugs me...

if the strictly inforce the 4 hour tailgate rule for the Broncos game...traffic may be back up to Rochester by 3pm..also why do RV's get to show up Friday...

New England can be beaten right now, and anyone that does not see that is not paying attention

we need to get Lee Evans 8-10 throws a game..the kid is a stud and needs to be utilized...

I think I hate fantasy football.....

it is amazing the lack of interest in the WHite Sox winning the World Series....

going to Bills games, I am realizing I am old

478160[/snapback]

Why can't I read this without hearing Larry King's voice? :w00t:

"Those Buffalo Jills remind me of my first 20 wives."