Eat crow!!

1billsfan

Why are so many posters asking other posters to eat crow today? We're a .500 team. We beat a horrific Texas team, an overrated Dolphin bunch, and a geriatric Jet set. We're only 3-3. As far as I know, we've beaten only the teams we were favored to beat and have lost to the teams that were supposed to beat us. I'm happy as heck today that the team has dug itself out of the basement once again. But I want to see the Bills "take the next step". What does this mean? Beat a good team on the road and I'm not talking about the Raiders. They should be able to win that one. Beat the Pats in Foxboro and then you can start asking people to eat crow. We all know the Bills are at least a .500 team, so let's not all act like the team has arrived just yet.

I don't think anyone should be telling anyone to eat crow yet. Maybe telling negative ninnies to STFU, but there should be no crow eating before it's time. It ain't time.

Why are so many posters asking other posters to eat crow today? We're a .500 team. We beat a horrific Texas team, an overrated Dolphin bunch, and a geriatric Jet set. We're only 3-3. As far as I know, we've beaten only the teams we were favored to beat and have lost to the teams that were supposed to beat us. I'm happy as heck today that the team has dug itself out of the basement once again. But I want to see the Bills "take the next step". What does this mean? Beat a good team on the road and I'm not talking about the Raiders. They should be able to win that one. Beat the Pats in Foxboro and then you can start asking people to eat crow. We all know the Bills are at least a .500 team, so let's not all act like the team has arrived just yet.

478139[/snapback]

478139[/snapback]

I for one will not be eating any crow before a PLAYOFF VICTORY...With Kelly Holcomb.....

how about all of you eat crap

or be happy we are winning.............even the good teams lose sometimes to teams they suppose to beat

Kelly is 2-0

478241[/snapback]

Immaturity and stupidity wrapped up in one post!! ding ding.

I agree with the original post. I think we're all happy the Bills are winning but not ecstatic yet because we've beat 2 average teams. But hey, Kelly H is 2-0. We'll see what happens in Oakland and New England. I'm looking forward to seeing everything transpire in the next few weeks.

We beat a horrific Texas team, an overrated Dolphin bunch, and a geriatric Jet set.

478139[/snapback]

Psst. The Jets beat previously unbeaten Tampa and Miami. Miami beat Carolina and Denver. Denver beat New England.

So we can continue on the "who they played" or the "but they stink" or the "yeah-buts" if you'd like, but the bottom line is that Buffalo is 2-0 after the QB change.

Or would you rather just continue to credit the schedule-makers for those wins? :blink:

Psst.  The Jets beat previously unbeaten Tampa and Miami.  Miami beat Carolina and Denver.  Denver beat New England. 

So we can continue on the "who they played" or the "but they stink" or the "yeah-buts" if you'd like, but the bottom line is that Buffalo is 2-0 after the QB change. 

Or would you rather just continue to credit the schedule-makers for those wins?  :blink:

478296[/snapback]

Great job :D

Psst.  The Jets beat previously unbeaten Tampa and Miami.  Miami beat Carolina and Denver.  Denver beat New England. 

Or would you rather just continue to credit the schedule-makers for those wins?  :blink:

478296[/snapback]

What Campy said....