In honor of the panda being named

VABills

As some people are aware the panda in DC was officially named today. 100 days after it's birth. I am sure the DC Zoo will do a fine job and kill it somehow before it's one year birthday.

It's name is Tai Shan, which means: "Way too much money being spent on a rodent".

But seriously when the zoo kills him, at least he can continue to be useful:

http://www.seeuinhell.com/pandarecipes.htm

As some people are aware the panda in DC was officially named today.  100 days after it's birth.  I am sure the DC Zoo will do a fine job and kill it somehow before it's one year birthday.

It's name is Tai Shan, which means: "Way too much money being spent on a rodent". 

But seriously when the zoo kills him, at least he can continue to be useful:

http://www.seeuinhell.com/pandarecipes.htm

477906[/snapback]

I'm afraid to hit that link from work, so it'll have to wait until tonight. By any chance is there a recipe for pandakabobs? Also, what is the correct wine to serve with the other other white meat?

I'm afraid to hit that link from work, so it'll have to wait until tonight.  By any chance is there a recipe for pandakabobs?  Also, what is the correct wine to serve with the other other white meat?

478107[/snapback]

Pandakabobs? No idea. I've know a pretty good panda recipe, though:

Boil 1 small panda until soft. Drain as needed. Place panda in frying pan with 1/4 stick of butter and cook on low until the panda is a crispy brown outside. Stir throughout cooking time so as not to have the the panda stick to frying pan. Next add 3-4 eggs and scramble along with the panda. When they are thouroughly scrambled and the panda nice and crisp, remove from heat and season with garlic and pickle juice. Cook time: approx. 3 days.

I believe it's called "pandattata".