All of you Moulds haters

somebody needed too....thank you Eric The Great...HOWABOUT THAT HOLCOMB BABY

478604[/snapback]

Ummmm....I'm glad Kelly is playing good enough for us to win and his bad plays didn't kill us, but.....I don't think I'd go as far as saying "HOWABOUT THAT HOLCOMB BABY". I'd be more likely to say - How about that McGahee, baby.....or How about that McGee, baby.......or How about that Phat Sam, baby....or How about that Lindell, baby. You get my point.

Ummmm....I'm glad Kelly is playing good enough for us to win and his bad plays didn't kill us, but.....I don't think I'd go as far as saying "HOWABOUT THAT HOLCOMB BABY". I'd be more likely to say - How about that McGahee, baby.....or How about that McGee, baby.......or How about that Phat Sam, baby....or How about that Lindell, baby. You get my point.

478618[/snapback]

Howabout that J. P. ..........ohh he`s still pickin them splinter`s.BABY :blink:

478618[/snapback]

Moulds is our leading wide receiver and he's now providing positive energy all around him. While speaking up to the media might not have been a wise decision, he certainly has responded in an efficient way.

()()

I know, I know, its traumatic for some Bills fans that a player

actually wants to win badly....

fess up you Moulds haters......

477859[/snapback]

F Y P

You won't call out the Denny haters?

The guy had back-to-back sacks.

I had no problem with what he said, Moulds has always been one of my favorites.

He may not be the deep threat receiver he once was, but he has become a great short yardage guy, and is still is decent after the catch. That’s important considering our entire offense right now revolves around the short passing game. If he doesn’t renegotiate next year for the cap he's probably gone, and even at his age I think the offense will still miss him more then people think.

I had no problem with what he said, Moulds has always been one of my favorites. 

He may not be the deep threat receiver he once was, but he has become a great short yardage guy, and is still is decent after the catch. That’s important considering our entire offense right now revolves around the short passing game.  If he doesn’t renegotiate next year for the cap he's probably gone, and even at his age I think the offense will still miss him more then people think.

478645[/snapback]

right on mikey :blink: