Randy Moss vs. Nate Clements

PTS

Depending on whether or not Moss plays, I think next week will be a deciding factor in what we do with Nate. If Moss is held to marginal yardage because of Nate, I think the Bills would be foolish not to re-sign him.

Plain and simply, QBs seem to look off whatever receiver Nate is covering 75% of the time. That results in more INTs for McGee as QBs try to force passes to the receiver he's covering.

Either way, with or without Moss, I think Buffalo wins next week.

Moss is a better wide receiver than (I believe) any cornerback is. I don't like Nate's chances going up against Moss one on one. The Bills will scheme him, and I'm sure that TV will keep a sharp right eye on Moss at all times (slightly injured or not).

Moss is a better wide receiver than (I believe) any cornerback is.  I don't like Nate's chances going up against Moss one on one.  The Bills will scheme him, and I'm sure that TV will keep a sharp right eye on Moss at all times (slightly injured or not).

477889[/snapback]

I agree. It doesn't matter who the DB is, if you try and cover Randy one on one you will get burnt.

Depending on whether or not Moss plays, I think next week will be a deciding factor in what we do with Nate. If Moss is held to marginal yardage because of Nate, I think the Bills would be foolish not to re-sign him.

Plain and simply, QBs seem to look off whatever receiver Nate is covering 75% of the time. That results in more INTs for McGee as QBs try to force passes to the receiver he's covering.

Either way, with or without Moss, I think Buffalo wins next week.

477847[/snapback]

It's going to be interesting. Either way, I think playing him one on one with Clements is an interesting battle. Obvioulsy on third and long or passing situations, we might be able to double team him so he won't get many passes.