BOLO alert for Aaron Schobel

Thailog80

Has anyone seen him in the last few weeks? :w00t: After week one I thought he was on pace for a monster year.

I will give Ryan Denney his due credit. The guy is solid against the run and his pass rushing is greatly improved. I now am a fan of RD instead of his biggest critic.

Has anyone seen him in the last few weeks?  :w00t:  After week one I thought he was on pace for a monster year.

I will give Ryan Denney his due credit. The guy is solid against the run and his pass rushing is greatly improved. I now am a fan of RD instead of his biggest critic.

477735[/snapback]

Well, if you give Denney credit then give Schobel Credit because his pressure forced Vinny T into Denney.

Aaron played well yesterday. He had a lot of outside pressure that forced Vinny into other players. He also stood up real well on an outside run and shed his man to make the tackle. Unfortunateley he probably needs a little more help from the right DT in order to show up more on the stat sheet again.

Denney is playing GREAT! But I think we need to upgrade more on the line. The White Boy Connection needs some speedy color to it.... More pressure is needed, we cant go on coverage sacks all the time. Vinnie was a pocket robot and easy to get. When Atlanta was in town, that killed us. Run support needs to be better also

Ill say this much, If Big Sam would lose about 20 pounds, that guy would have a 10-15 sack season. He is having a great year too....

TKO is MISSED!